Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Want to join the Warframe Team as a UI/UX Designer?

[DE]Dorian

Fellow Tenno,

As the title implies, we are currently looking to expand our UI Team with the addition of a UI/UX Designer!
We know there are some incredibly talented individuals within our community, and we’d love to bring on someone who in addition to meeting the skill requirements, is also a passionate player; which is why we have decided to reach out to you directly.

What are the requirements?

First and foremost, we are looking for a Warframe expert; someone who knows all the ins-and-outs of the game, and who has a passion for coming up with the best ways to not only improve our current interface, but who is also able come up with solutions for new screens and flows. We are looking for an individual that will be able to come up with UI that will serve the player best, using both their in-game experience, and leveraging the community to make the most optimal UX decisions.

Secondly, we are looking for someone with solid visual design experience; whether your background is as a Web Designer, Print Designer, or even a pure UX designer with a penchant for graphic design, as long as you have a portfolio of great design work, we’d love to hear more from you.

Lastly, you must be willing to relocate to London, Ontario to be on-site with us.

If you are interested in submitting your application, please do so at: http://www.digitalextremes.com/careers/postings/art/uiux-designer

Looking forward to hearing from you!

You just opened up what may be a dream job for an experienced tenno.

Best of luck in your search and good luck to those who are willing to take the challenge. o/

just wanted to say that. out/

O and may our UI become Eternal shiny and chrome.

Here I am... about to graduate (six weeks) from Drexel University with a degree in interactive digital media.  Of which covers ui/ux.  I have used Warframe as the basis for several projects.  As somewhat of a Warframe fanatic I always am musing about how to improve Warframe's user experience and user interface like it was my job.

However, one balls to the wall precalc class stands between me and everything else.

I hope I get an application in on time.

Born too early to avoid being classified as a millennial :nerd:

Born too late to have graduated with some sort of design degree plus work experience (so that I can apply for this position) :sadcry:

Born just in time to browse dank memes play Warframe at its finest hour :crylaugh:

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Hey everyone,

We are thrilled to announce that as a result of this outreach, the position has been filled; so I will be unpinning this post. Thank you to everyone that has participated!
A reminder that we still have a ton of openings in other positions, which I would strongly encourage you to check out; and don't hesitate to reach out if you know of anyone, including yourself that would be a good fit for the many roles we are looking to fill!
http://www.digitalextremes.com/careers/postings

Thanks!

Edited by [DE]Dorian