Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Nullifier Cancelling Warframe!

Ash_of_Narmer

I was playing the game a couple days ago, and I encountered 3 Nullifiers all inside each other's bubbles. I saw that and said to myself, "This is ridiculous..."
I then thought up a Warframe, and this Warframe is specialized in destroying the bubbles...

Warframe needs a Warframe that can Nullify Nullifiers. However, Thinking about this, I realized DE would need a new enemy that could  Nullify the Nullifier Nullifying Warframe. And then I thought, "But then what if the Nullifier Warframe Nullifier had a low chance of dropping an augment for this Warframe's powers... Then we would have a mod that allows the Nullifier Nullifying Warframe to Nullify the Nullifier that nullifies the Nullifier nullifying Warframe!

We need this. Am I right?

latest?cb=20130810114225latest?cb=20170504224147

Or, alternatively, the Nullifier cancelling Melee. 

latest?cb=20161015033326

Also, this ain't the Matrix man. We don't want to get to the next level and have Nullifying Warframe Nullifiers. And then Nullifier Warframe Nullifying Nullifiers. 

Edited by (PS4)theelix

1 minute ago, (PS4)theelix said:

latest?cb=20130810114225latest?cb=20170504224147

Or, alternatively, the Nullifier cancelling Melee. 

latest?cb=20161015033326

I've always liked the look of the Miter, as it looks like it belongs in a Turok game. Though Nullify bubbles have never been so much of a problem that I needed one, the only situation where I would want it would be on "Io" if we had a Quake Banshee + EV Trinity on the team.