[DE]Megan

Chains of Harrow: Update 21.1.0 + 21.1.0.1

Thanks! By the way, Rebecca said in the latest Prime Time that she would make the forum post for the Devstream coming on the 28th, which will be talking about Plains Eidolon, shortly after the stream concluded. What has happened to that?

Edited by Aceofgods
  • Upvote 12

Are these new weapons in the riven tables yet, or does that have to wait for tomorrow or another patch?

• Upvote 5

Holy naginata (sort of, I'll take what I can get). Thanks for this, now every weapon I've been asking for has finally been released.

Spoiler

Sort of

225ef569479cdb3749f228d18e12c8d5.jpg

Edited by LazerSkink
  • Like 3
  • Upvote 5

2 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Improved the Smeeta Kavat Mischief buff for Operators. Relevant buffs on the Warframes will always be transferred to the Operator and vice versa.

hopefully this will take effect but as always ty for the update

• Upvote 2

Just now, pauli133 said:

Are these new weapons in the riven tables yet, or does that have to wait for tomorrow or another patch?

They are eligible for Rivens :highfive:

• Like 6
  • Applause 11
  • Upvote 5

OH THANK YOU! <3<3<3

Thank you for finally giving us the test dummy mode we needed in the Simulcrum! Now I can test things like whether the Sibear's status-chance buff on charge attack is additive, base, or multiplicative with ease. ^_^ No more enemies murdering me and rolling around trying to not let me see if I applied a status ailment or not. xD

Thank you so much, DE! <3

• Upvote 6

3 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Changes

• Improved the Smeeta Kavat Mischief buff for Operators. Relevant buffs on the Warframes will always be transferred to the Operator and vice versa.

Nice!

• Upvote 1