Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Chains of Harrow: Update 21.1.0 + 21.1.0.1

[DE]Megan

Can you guys look into the harrow bug? The one where

A. He is standing straight up channelling his thurible while wall-hanging.

And B

Buffs like growing power. Corrupted Warframe. nidus parasitic link etc. If they run out during the channneling. They wont receive the buff bonus even though you started channeling before it ran out. Ex. I can go up to 75 energy per kill with corrupted warframe buff. But if it expires while channelling (even though i started channelling before it expired) it reverts to normal stats. (In this case 38-45 energy per kill)

Edit. Here is the link to a more accurate info about B. 

Note that it is the same idea with the corrupted warframe buff, nidus's parasitic link, etc @[DE]Megan

Edited by BlueTunicLink

22 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Fixed Viral Status Effects being able to straight up kill you or put you into bleedout.

thanks a lot. I hope this fixes the issue of oberon healing in elemental enhancement viral sorties causing allies to sometimes instantly die (including defense targets)

24 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Chains of Harrow: Update 21.1.0

e1de8946946ee070c854c44c5501f6fa.jpg

Channel your inner crimson warrior with the new Guandao Collection! 

Slice through your enemies with the Guandao, a towering polearm, or take them out from a distance with the Zakti pistol and its lethal toxicity. Adding the Mozi Syandana will ensure your enemies only see a flash of red before their last moments, if they see anything at all…

The Guandao Collection includes:

• Guandao Polearm - Harvest the enemy with this towering polearm.
  • Zakti Pistol - Fires razor-sharp darts that anchor themselves in their target before erupting in a plume of toxic gas.
  • Mozi Syandana - Windswept ribbons of crimson evoke the war-kites of ancient Earth.

Me start reading.... finding out new weapons:

giphy.gif

:community: