Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Chains of Harrow: Update 21.1.0 + 21.1.0.1

[DE]Megan

8 hours ago, LazerSkink said:

Holy naginata (sort of, I'll take what I can get). Thanks for this, now every weapon I've been asking for has finally been released.

Hide contents

Sort of

225ef569479cdb3749f228d18e12c8d5.jpg

Ikr count your blessings. still holding out hope for an actual naginata.

7 hours ago, SirHectorin said:

you killed mesa's peacemaker...

also, in the simulator i cant click the button simulate because it doesnt fit in the screen, fix them both please

1 hour ago, nekoraven said:

Mesa’s Peacemaker is broken now. When you hold LMB, she fires a few bullets and stops.

Please, DE. Take note.
Mesa is dead right now.

If I have 7 targets in my sight she'll acquire and shoot maybe 4 of them. And after the initial targets are killed she won't acquire new ones.
The other 3 she won't fire at. I have to let go of the fire button and press it again for her to shoot.
If I hold it down she won't even fire at an enemy that is standing in front of her.

Please fix my main. T_T

13 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

General Additions:

• You can now select 'Friendly Fire', 'Warframe Invincibility', 'Pause AI', and 'Kill Enemies' in the Simulacrum enemy selector screen. For Multiplayer Simulacrum, the Host will be able to select these options.
  • You can now select 'Pause AI' and 'Kill Enemies' in Captura via the enemy selector screen. For Multiplayer Captura, the Host will be able to select these options.

Changes

• Improved the Smeeta Kavat Mischief buff for Operators. Relevant buffs on the Warframes will always be transferred to the Operator and vice versa.
  • Fixed Companion Pets insta-dying in Kuva Siphon missions (for real this time).

Awesome :D

14 hours ago, Mastercontrol98 said:

Mesa slightly broke in this update, she will not acquire new targets that come into range while using peacemaker until you let go of the fire button and click it again. This happens if the target is not inside the ring OR is outside the 50 meter range, and comes into range or inside the ring. Doesn't sound like a big deal but man, does it feel gross.

This.

14 hours ago, EnjaN said:

@[DE]Megan I REALLY need this on Valk though! It's just so good!

JKjPAsa.jpg8Byb0wq.jpg

i must have this even if they make it a buyable auxillary. i will grind and grind for the plat just so i can get it (just like i did with zenistar(i still love my gynourmous anime sword))

• Like 1

Thanks a lot for this update. Greetings from Venezuela. I want to ask to the community in general if you know how could i buy steam points to buy tennogen stuff. I want tennogen so bad! but in my country is not allow the access to foreign money. thanks again.

17 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

• Fixed missing rear counter Finishers for Ancients/Moas/Kubrows/Chargers for the Blind Justice Nikana Stance.

Whoopdeedoo ! :D It has not even been two days since I reported this bug and you guys already fixed it. Kudos to you guys! Keep up the good work :D

• Fixed not being able to fire until you recast Mesa’s Peacemaker if you entered bleedout when Peacemaker is active.

You also made it not continue shooting when you turn around, or rather when there's not an enemy in sight for anything more than half a second. You have to hit the trigger again if you want to shoot again which means her speed and damage are reset and her sights get smaller for no good reason. Thanks.

Operator hairs are still broken too.

Edited by Guest
Clarification

Not even a single word about the f***** Mesa Nerv !? Klicking each new enemy running into screen sucks!

Edit: posted to late, thx [DE] Saske for the Hotfix soon :)

Thank god its only a bug ^^

Edited by Neo.uc