Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Chains of Harrow: Update 21.1.0 + 21.1.0.1

[DE]Megan

really appreciate the cerata fix

will the spear guns get fixed soon? it can sometimes pierce through floors and instantly comes back to the warframe which is kinda annoying

also, the scourge when thrown does not display a marker like the ferrox which makes it a bit hard to track

otherwise, keep up the good work

24 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

• Fixed being able to re-run an Alert/Sortie/Syndicate mission again right after completing it. It’s also worth noting that rewards would not be given out twice in this situation.

Does this mean I can no longer select one of the three Sortie missions in order to help out random players? :\

25 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Chains of Harrow: Update 21.1.0

Changes

• Improved the Smeeta Kavat Mischief buff for Operators. Relevant buffs on the Warframes will always be transferred to the Operator and vice versa.

DE, I can't thank you enough for this fix. As a largely solo player (assuming it's actually fixed this time), this makes my life (as it pertains to kuva-farming) infinitely easier. Or even when kuva'ing with teammates, I won't have to watch in agony as my buff is running out but my clanmate can't see the kuva that I'm waypointing and shouting about and then they fail to cap it and I lose my buff. Anyway, kinda ramble-y, but again, thank you! A few people predicted you were going to do something else rather than making the buff always affect you whether in Operator or Warframe form (like compromising because of balance or something), but I'm exceptionally glad you did it this way.

Mesa slightly broke in this update, she will not acquire new targets that come into range while using peacemaker until you let go of the fire button and click it again. This happens if the target is not inside the ring OR is outside the 50 meter range, and comes into range or inside the ring. Doesn't sound like a big deal but man, does it feel gross.

Edited by Mastercontrol98

1 minute ago, [DE]Megan said:

We're working on that now! 

Can we have a confirmation on remastered Earth frame rate issues being worked on?

Thousands of players with decent hardware avoid this planet now, they may not be vocal enough on forums but I assure you the issue is real and nasty.

They also fear for future updates no being optimized.

@[DE]Megan  Last hotfix you said "Panthera Alt-Fire will now benefit from weapon explosion radius Mods."  But you guys still need to flip a switch to turn this on.  When you're inside the Panthera modding screen you still can't see the Firestorm mod.  DE may have coded it to *work* on Panthera, but it isn't currently *active* as an available selection for Panthera.

I think it would be fun if there were fashion accessories we could research and build in the dojo. I would love to have a few unique syandanas, helmets, skins, and/or armor sets that we could only get from the dojo. A wider selection and different ways to obtain this selection is always nice!

I'm excited about these new weapons. I'm a fan of polearms. :D

As always, thanks for the fixes! I appreciate the hard work to make our Warframe experience optimal! 

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, achromos said:

The exilus mod called "Pain Threshold" reduces the stagger by 160%, it might not be much but it helps...

Pain Threshold does not work with Quick Thinking, and if they did allow it to work, it is strictly a waste of a mod slot. The issue is getting stagger locked after being shot once and watching all energy drain and you die. You cannot move, If you try and dodge you get staggered mid air. This issue is not the time for band aid mod fixes, it NEEDS to be addressed.