Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Chains of Harrow: Update 21.1.0 + 21.1.0.1

[DE]Megan

I can no longer log in. It updated (sort of), then gave me this error:

"Update Failed! Some content updates could not be downloaded from our servers. Please restart Warframe to try again. The update will be restarted shortly.."

I closed it, restarted, verified cache before updating could begin again. After that was done it began to check for updates again; it got stuck that way (to the right it said 4.3kb) for a few minutes then gave the same error as above. And it keeps doing that..

Edit: if it's any help, I was doing the Harrow quest when the update was deploying. I paused it, finished the mission and began the hunt on Earth (4th Harrow mission, I think) before updating. I finished that one and only then restarted the game.

PC, Windows 7, Romania.

Edit 2: aaand it works now... all I did was run it again. :-/ Ignore what I said above, I guess :P

Edited by Asthir

1 hour ago, [DE]Megan said:

Fixes

• Fixed Clients switching between Warframes sometimes appearing to have Equinox's skirt (sorry for ruining the fun).

Then stop ruining the fun. Give us back this and give us back dancing harrow thurible. Stop removing stuff that doesn't hurt the game and only makes it more fun.

@[DE]Megan, I doubt this is at the top of your priority list right now in terms of bugs to find and fix, but is there any reason the Elite Crewman is not blue and has the colors of the regular Crewman in addition to having immunity to being chopped up/cut by Slash based weapons like the Galatine? The color bug has been around since at least Update 20 while the other bug has most likely been around since the unit was first introduced (or at least a few years now). Either way, just wondering!

EDIT: The second bug I mentioned also applies to the Corpus Warden and Grineer Commander.

Edited by YellowVolt
Wanted to clarify on a few other units affected by the second bug I mentioned.

2 minutes ago, PurpleNyxPrime said:

Then stop ruining the fun. Give us back this and give us back dancing harrow thurible. Stop removing stuff that doesn't hurt the game and only makes it more fun.

calm down. remember the zenistar/dominion blade bit. yes we got to keep it but we don't have a way to make it look normal if some of us don't like it. really got sick of the oversized slab of iron after a few weeks and really sick of it now.

Edited by maddragonmaster

3 minutes ago, maddragonmaster said:

calm down. remember the zenistar/dominion blade bit. yes we got to keep it but we don't have a way to make it look normal if some of us don't like it. really got sick of the oversized slab of iron after a few weeks and really sick of it now.

Maybe just maybe they should have given us an option on which size we want. Either way my point is valid, making changes that serve no purpose other than to lessen the fun of the game needs to stop. It's getting annoying.

1 minute ago, PurpleNyxPrime said:

Maybe just maybe they should have given us an option on which size we want. Either way my point is valid, making changes that serve no purpose other than to lessen the fun of the game needs to stop. It's getting annoying.

of coarse they should of but they didn't. it would of happened again if their was more people begging to keep it now. best thing i can think about is asking for them to add the thing to additional slots and or add a new armor slot.

What about fixing the softlock that occurs when you create a Specter on the foundry?

M-e7SWyGSHG8JyCB9QSfiQ.png

Yeah... A "Starred" specters causes this wierd softlock... Can we have a fix?

Edited by joelou1
Picture

1 hour ago, [DE]Megan said:
  • Improved the Smeeta Kavat Mischief buff for Operators. Relevant buffs on the Warframes will always be transferred to the Operator and vice versa.

I don't completely get the point. Mischief or Charm? And what are the relevant buffs mentioned?

Seems it doesn't work for me at all. Entering operator mode doesn't transfer the buffs from warframe to operator and in operator mode I can't apparently get any buffs from my smeeta. May be I'm just super unlucky, but I've just spent 20 minutes running as operator around a stuck kuva and not once did my smeeta use Charm. In warframe mode everything works well.

Can anyone confirm?

*reading general*

• You can now select 'Friendly Fire', 'Warframe Invincibility', 'Pause AI', and 'Kill Enemies' in the Simulacrum enemy selector screen. For Multiplayer Simulacrum, the Host will be able to select these options.

I c, friendly fire... :devil:

Using "Blind Justice" on a Nikana and having melee equiped, then wall-latching, will cause your melee to cease functioning (ie you can not attack with it by E, LMB or any other option) until you equip either Primary or Secondary weapons. This only effects the Nikana and Nikana Prime and only if Blind Justice is equiped.

2 minutes ago, Yoyozhik said:

I don't completely get the point. Mischief or Charm? And what are the relevant buffs mentioned?

Seems it doesn't work for me at all. Entering operator mode doesn't transfer the buffs from warframe to operator and in operator mode I can't apparently get any buffs from my smeeta. May be I'm just super unlucky, but I've just spent 20 minutes running as operator around a stuck kuva and not once did my smeeta use Charm. In warframe mode everything works well.

Can anyone confirm?

well maybe it is the fact that in operator mode the sentinels and companions attached to the warframe. so they don't fallow the operator because of that and maybe thats the reason the cat wont give you the buff.

charm is a smeeta buff that has a chance of giving you a crit buff, giving you shields, extra resource buff, and i think a few more things.

Just now, maddragonmaster said:

well maybe it is the fact that in operator mode the sentinels and companions attached to the warframe. so they don't fallow the operator because of that and maybe thats the reason the cat wont give you the buff.

charm is a smeeta buff that has a chance of giving you a crit buff, giving you shields, extra resource buff, and i think a few more things.

Yes, I know what the charm does and before the patch it applied to either warframe or operator depending on the mode you were in when smeeta used its charm. Anyway, it doesn't work as it apparently should according to patch notes.