Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Chains of Harrow: Update 21.1.0 + 21.1.0.1

[DE]Megan

53 minutes ago, Neo.uc said:

Not even a single word about the f***** Mesa Nerv !? Klicking each new enemy running into screen sucks!

Edit: posted to late, thx [DE] Saske for the Hotfix soon :)

Thank god its only a bug ^^

If that was a nerf or functional change for Mesa I'd quit the game. :(

3 hours ago, FRLUJANO said:

Thanks a lot for this update. Greetings from Venezuela. I want to ask to the community in general if you know how could i buy steam points to buy tennogen stuff. I want tennogen so bad! but in my country is not allow the access to foreign money. thanks again.

I don't know. That's a good question.
If I had extra money I would buy it for you, man. Sucks about Venezuela right now. I hope you're all staying strong and staying safe. It'll get better. It can't stay like that forever.
One of my friends is from Venezuela and it's heartbreaking to hear from her about the state of the country right now.

Hearts to you all there.
If you're okay with it tell me what Tennogen stuff you want and your IGN on PC. I will try and see if I can gift it to you or something. I don't have much money but I can spare a little bit, I think.

*abrazo*

Also, to stay on topic, yeah, fix Mesa bug, please. T_T

• Like 2

Still no changes on how Invincibility Armor based abilities affect Covenant. As it stands, if a player is affected by Iron Skin, Warding Halo (also with Safeguard), or Frost's Icy Avalanche, they must have their armor removed before the damage they take contributes to covenant's Crit buff.

Mara Detron is also still broken on how it reads status chance increases.

Здравствуйте, у меня возникла проблема при прохождении квеста "Война внутри" в моем варфрейме отсутствует линза фокуса. И я не могу выйти из варфрейма при помощи данной способности.Когда я перезапускаю игру я не могу выйти не в меню не на корабыль. При запуске игры меня сразу же выкидывает на квест. Помогите ибо не могу играть 

could login fine this morning and now suddenly in the evening i get the useless check your info error message. 

optimized cache, verified and even deleted the game and downloaded it again. 

Check your info is a useless error message when the user knows and have used the same password for years DE. 

Besides your client threw around the same error message when the verification servers for both the game and the forums where down before. 

3 hours ago, uAir said:

I don't know. That's a good question.
If I had extra money I would buy it for you, man. Sucks about Venezuela right now. I hope you're all staying strong and staying safe. It'll get better. It can't stay like that forever.
One of my friends is from Venezuela and it's heartbreaking to hear from her about the state of the country right now.

Hearts to you all there.
If you're okay with it tell me what Tennogen stuff you want and your IGN on PC. I will try and see if I can gift it to you or something. I don't have much money but I can spare a little bit, I think.

*abrazo*

Also, to stay on topic, yeah, fix Mesa bug, please. T_T

Thanks a lot for your words man. That's the true about my country right now. We are living the worst time in a long period. We hope this situation change soon. And you are very kind i appreciate that; I will give you my IGN not because you can buy me stuff.. But because is a pleasure to meet someone like you and i'd be honored to play with you anytime =)  ABRAZOS!!! . IGN-> FRLUJANO