Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Prisma Shade making my frames headless

searcheR

So I wanted to play a bit with my Prisma Shade. When I went with him on missions, I dont know what triggers that thing but I think its after he is giving me invisibility, head is just disappearing. On Ash Prime even his accessories disappeared and he is looking like headless normal Ash. After another invisibility from Shade everything is going fine, head and all accessories are appearing. Absence of head can be visible to other players, but not always, sometimes my friends tell me that I dont have head but to me everything is fine. As soon as I took another Sentinel everything went fine, but again, went I took Prisma Shade I become headless.

WvCNAOQ.jpg

AhSaRnS.jpg

nvQlF9E.jpg

legrbIZ.jpg

RgVpM33.jpg

Edit: only after creating that topic I found another about that bug. Searching by word "shade" could not find anything -_-'

Edited by searcheR

Me and my friend are using prisma shade too and experience the same problems: disappearing head, sometimes legs and even full body. The problems stop after when i switch off my prisma shade (They started when we got it from Baro too)

B0B01E5F6B37F12CDE1E77796EF8B200A14A8DB9

4925C43A8C45E99CAFF9E2FD52961536480AA41F

FD79E5A85C9BCAEF60062F327BA12D9EA00A2300

B7057036D6BB9C5718D75A476FC665D94C58046B

• 2 months later...

I hope this gets fixed, its odd running around headless for the majority of missions. It seems to happen when Ghost is activated and I break stealth quickly. Also it happens to restore the warframe head when it activates it again and I wait a bit before breaking stealth.

Edited by Aeraxis

I still have the same problem: is not only the head, the frame loses all accessories, including syandana and every other thing added to the basic model of the character. It happens almost every time the shade becomes invisible.

Also, shade doesn't seems to activate at the right distance, but only when the enemy is very near (and I use the maxed mod).