Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Daikyu Prime (The Wish List)

(PSN)LoisGordils

1 hour ago, SupremeDutchGamer said:

sounds gud. also. even slower? damn. that must be one powerfull bow.

With base 1000 damage, 25% crit, 3x crit damage and the three meter innate punch through that the standard Daikyu has (including 50% status), Daikyu Prime needs some sort of leash so it doesn't completely destroy all other bows

59 minutes ago, (PS4)LoisGordils said:

With base 1000 damage, 25% crit, 3x crit damage and the three meter innate punch through that the standard Daikyu has (including 50% status), Daikyu Prime needs some sort of leash so it doesn't completely destroy all other bows

With an even slower load this weapon is essentially the opticor. Damage doesnt matter if i can kill a mob faster with a lato than you could fire.

I'm going to say no on the slower charge rate. It's already slow enough for my tastes even with a Riven with a fire rate stat and a free negative that I have equipped on my Daikyu. 1000 base damage is fine, but I'd rather the Daikyu Prime have innate Thunderbolt or some form of splash damage to help characterize its destructiveness for its long wind-up.

Edited by (PS4)Lei-Lei_23

No on slower fire rate. No on crit... Its a status build... Increase its slash, impact damage as well as its puncture. And give it a 50% status base.

Impact 150

Puncture 500

Slash 250

Give it an alt fire that can shoot explosive projectiles doin

Blast damage 1,500 + 20% of enemy's base health as radiation damage.

Edited by (PS4)big_eviljak

27 minutes ago, (PS4)big_eviljak said:

No on slower fire rate. No on crit... Its a status build... Increase its slash, impact damage as well as its puncture. And give it a 50% status base.

Impact 150

Puncture 500

Slash 250

Give it an alt fire that can shoot explosive projectiles doin

Blast damage 1,500 + 20% of enemy's base health as radiation damage.

Sorry to burst your bubble, but a status weapon that fires a shot every couple of seconds isn't particularly efficient. Status, especially Corrosive, is best on weapons with high rate of fire or shotguns with 100% status

I'm all out for leaving the firerate as is, but a 10% increase in crit isn't game changing. 

17 hours ago, (PS4)LoisGordils said:

Sorry to burst your bubble, but a status weapon that fires a shot every couple of seconds isn't particularly efficient. Status, especially Corrosive, is best on weapons with high rate of fire or shotguns with 100% status

I'm all out for leaving the firerate as is, but a 10% increase in crit isn't game changing. 

The guy suggested slower fire rate... I suggested no to that, its slow enough. Did u quote the wrong text?