Whispers in the Walls: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Chains of Harrow: Hotfix 21.1.1

[DE]Megan

Changes

• Companion Kavats will now get knocked back and dissolve (instead of just vanishing) when they sadly die because you either left them or didn’t make it in time. 
  • Reload sounds will now play properly when Dual-wielding the Zakti with thrown Melee weapons.
  • Battalyst and Conculyst Sentient weapons will now disappear after a minute as opposed to lingering on the ground indefinitely. 
  • Improved texture-streaming responsiveness.
  • Improved Channeling FX on Nova Prime and Oberon Prime. 
  • Optimized render performance in cases where dynamic lights were destroyed.

Simulacrum & Captura Changes:

• Enemies will no longer automatically be killed by returning to the Arsenal area, and Host will not automatically kill enemies by using the enemy selector console. 
  • Enemies can be killed by the Host by selecting the 'Kill Enemies' button in the enemy selector console. 
  • The 'Pause AI' button will now dynamically pause and unpause any currently existing enemies.

Fixes

• Fixed a soft lock when attempting to craft Specters.
  • Fixed a crash that would occur when activating Excalibur’s Exalted Blade (and other similar abilities) then entering the Arsenal and going to the Melee weapon upgrades screen in Captura and the Simulacrum.
  • Fixed not receiving Syndicate Standing after completing a Syndicate mission. 
  • Fixed Mesa’s Peacemaker not acquiring new targets if it fails to find a target within a short period of time after firing.
  • Fixed enemies affected by Nyx’s Chaos, Loki’s Radial Disarm, Naramon Mind Spike as well as Radiation procs not taking increased damage from faction damage Mods.
  • Fixed being able to get infected by a cyst in Captura and the Simulacrum.
  • Fixed the Zakti projectiles not hitting enemies in Mag’s Magnetize field. 
  • Fixed the Zakti projectiles never exploding with toxic gas when killing enemies or hostile objects. 
  • Fixed an issue that was causing all Sentient arms to no longer be destructible.
  • Fixed Syndicate Secondaries losing their unique skin in Dual-Wield and looking like the normal version of the weapon.
  • Fixed certain weapons firing "out of the Rift" when Limbo's Stasis is disabled. 
  • Fixed the Mastery Sigil appearing unranked on Titania and her Skins.
  • More fixes towards Energy color issues when using Core Vent on the Elytron.
  • Fixed Armor attachments appearing dark in the Star Chart when you zoom out of a region. 

Conclave Changes:

• Reduced the AoE damage radius of the Zakti in Conclave
  • Like 17

In a middle of a 2h ODS run. Sweet.

Also, JV bugs that really needs attention:

•  When running out of armor integrity in JV, Quick Thinking starts staggering the player at every damage tick, basically stunlocking them to death. This is particularly annoying and frustrating when there are little to no charges, or when the player needs to prioritize the objective over the armor integrity (best example is the elevator phase).
  •  The Jordas Golem failing to dock properly in the 3rd stage of JV has become much more frequent. We believe that it's caused by the players reaching the damage cap too quickly, or reaching it when the golem is in a determined position, making it perform a weird animation when docking.
  •  Impact procs in Archwing deal significantly more damage than before, making the tunnels in the 3rd stage of JV really hard without shield restore items.
  •  There is an invisible wall, for clients, in the door underneath the 3rd wall in the 1st stage.
  •  There is a weird hitbox in the elevator's tip.
  •  GODDAMN QUICK THINKING!!!!
  •  Esophages have a slow response for clients, sometimes they spit clients in the wrong side of the eso.
Edited by Monskiller
  • Like 1

Thanks! Fix some other bugs too please:

• new bugOpening item in the market and opening a link from chat (mods, weapons etc) freezes any UI (and screen becomes darker) with menu (pause menu, navigation, arsenal etc) until player hits /profile to exit the screen and the UI is reseted either by changing map (starting a mission, going to dojo/relay);
  • Warframe's double resources Charm buff is not shared with Operator.
  • Minimap position (Overlay map) resets to top left after "leave/stay" screen to default position. I find it more convinient for me to use minimap in right side of screen and has appropriate setting on, so why does it reset? Same for UI in the Index and "infested salvage" modes: stations health gets lost after "leave/stay" screen and player usually needs to reset it by pressing M (changing minimap mode) twice;
  • Quick rewards screen (Tab) does not work for AW mode and Titania's Razorwing;
  • Kuva amount is hidden in mods section until one selects riven mod. Either show it or hide endo too.
  • Crafting: reduce amount of owned blueprints by one after crafting process has been started. (ex. I have 2 BPs of forma, I craft it and when it's built it still shows I have 2 BPs. I press "claim" and suddenly it becomes 1 BP. It's confusing.)
  • Mirage and Zenistar. Aren't Mirage's doppelgangers supposed to copy all things she do? When Mirage releases Zenistar's disk, then casts "Hall of Mirrors" and then does charged attack, Zenistar's disk returns to player, while doppelgangers throw 4 disks.
  • Sprint detection: holding shift while standing still will break Ivara's Prowl (just why, it should be SPRINT-modifier + walking to count as Sprinting);
  • Bald operators: if you hold 5, operators spawn as bald. Same when they return to warframe.

As per https://forums.warframe.com/topic/765831-pets-ui-operators-sprint-detection-bugs-annoying-as-fieldron/#comment-8460615

Patch notes:

Spoiler

3uKwQOj.png

Spoiler

h1vQqGI.png

Edited by Noktin

3 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:
  • Battalyst and Conculyst Sentient weapons will now disappear after a minute as opposed to lingering on the ground indefinitely. 

If I had known I needed to say goodbye to Chopstick Flood, I would have done so yesterday.

Still no changes on how Invincibility Armor based abilities affect Covenant. As it stands, if a player is affected by Iron Skin, Warding Halo (also with Safeguard), or Frost's Icy Avalanche, they must have their armor removed before the damage they take contributes to covenant's Crit buff.

Mara Detron is also still broken on how it reads status chance increases.

8 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Changes

• Companion Kavats will now get knocked back and dissolve (instead of just vanishing) when they sadly die because you either left them or didn’t make it in time. 
  • Reload sounds will now play properly when Dual-wielding the Zakti with thrown Melee weapons.
  • Improved texture-streaming responsiveness.
  • Improved Channeling FX on Nova Prime and Oberon Prime. 
  • Optimized render performance in cases where dynamic lights were destroyed.

Simulacrum & Captura Changes:

• Enemies will no longer automatically be killed by returning to the Arsenal area, and Host will not automatically kill enemies by using the enemy selector console. 
  • Enemies can be killed by the Host by selecting the 'Kill Enemies' button in the enemy selector console. 
  • The 'Pause AI' button will now dynamically pause and unpause any currently existing enemies.

Fixes

• Fixed a soft lock when attempting to craft Specters.
  • Fixed a crash that would occur when activating Excalibur’s Exalted Blade (and other similar abilities) then entering the Arsenal and going to the Melee weapon upgrades screen in Captura and the Simulacrum.
  • Fixed not receiving Syndicate Standing after completing a Syndicate mission. 
  • Fixed Mesa’s Peacemaker not acquiring new targets if it fails to find a target within a short period of time after firing.
  • Fixed enemies affected by Nyx’s Chaos, Loki’s Radial Disarm, Naramon Mind Spike as well as Radiation procs not taking increased damage from faction damage Mods.
  • Fixed being able to get infected by a cyst in Captura and the Simulacrum.
  • Fixed the Zakti projectiles not hitting enemies in Mag’s Magnetize field. 
  • Fixed the Zakti projectiles never exploding with toxic gas when killing enemies or hostile objects. 
  • Fixed an issue that was causing all Sentient arms to no longer be destructible.
  • Fixed Syndicate Secondaries losing their unique skin in Dual-Wield and looking like the normal version of the weapon.
  • Fixed certain weapons firing "out of the Rift" when Limbo's Stasis is disabled. 
  • Fixed the Mastery Sigil appearing unranked on Titania and her Skins.
  • More fixes towards Energy color issues when using Core Vent on the Elytron.
  • Fixed Armor attachments appearing dark in the Star Chart when you zoom out of a region. 

Conclave Changes:

• Reduced the AoE damage radius of the Zakti in Conclave

Earth tileset performance still affected in terms of fps drops & my profile bugs on equipment's, perhaps you may want to look into. I've send ticket though & waiting for their response on it as it has been more 3 days pending still.  

Edited by IIWingSaberII

And yet another hotfix without any Earth "Grineer Forest" tile set optimizations. The game runs like a darn slideshow whenever I play Earth missions. My friends and I all avoid Earth like the plague since the remaster. The frame rate on low spec mode is so bad you can barely walk from point A to point B, let alone parkour or try to shoot anything.  We don't want fancy plants everywhere DE, we just want a playable game... Please fix this!

• Like 4

Oberon Prime's channeling is finally fixed! Thanks Megan and FX team! <3

Any chance the animation (or whoever is in charge of those) team can check the loincloths for Oberon Prime please? there's a bump on the back one! :D

EDIT: Didn't notice the armor lighting fix on the Starchart. Thanks too for that one, was making me bollocks for a year! :P

Edited by NightmareT12

Request #11 for some acknowledgment of this:

Cycuta Prime sigil (and probably Velorum Prime sigil, though I don't own it) still aren't properly metallic, contrary to Update 21 patch notes.

The textures on this cosmetic, from Prime Access no less, have been broken for almost a year AT LEAST.

Could this please get looked at again?

v3JQ1ug.png

Just now, TheDarkStarChimaera said:

Request #11 for some acknowledgment of this:

Cycuta Prime sigil (and probably Velorum Prime sigil, though I don't own it) still aren't properly metallic, contrary to Update 21 patch notes.

The textures on this cosmetic, from Prime Access no less, have been broken for almost a year AT LEAST.

Could this please get looked at again?

v3JQ1ug.png

Founders sigils too need improvements. I think they need to solve the whole material system for sigils (due metallics) first before they can adress this fully.