Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Chains of Harrow: Hotfix 21.1.1

[DE]Megan

Can you guys look into the harrow bug? The one where

A. He is standing straight up channelling his thurible while wall-hanging.

And B

Buffs like growing power. Corrupted Warframe. nidus parasitic link etc. If they run out during the channeling. They wont receive the buff bonus even though you started channeling before it ran out. This post explains it better than me. At least let me know you are aware of this

Note that it is the same idea with the corrupted warframe buff, nidus's parasitic link, etc @[DE]Megan

Edited by BlueTunicLink

There's an issue with the first loadout slot when selecting it on navigation that I've been experiencing for a while

Let's say that I'm in loadout 3, and I decide to use loadout 1 in navigation. After selecting the loadout it doesn't change my appearance, which would indicate that the change was successful, though when I go into a mission I'm using my gear from loadout 1. After leaving the mission I revert back to the loadout that was used last before selecting loadout 1.

And also, could you allow the Ignis Wraith (I'm not sure if the other Wraiths fall under this) to be completely colorable?

Edited by AvakDynamo

Thank you for fixing Mesa's Peacemaker.

Operator hairs I paid plat for are still clippy and bad from behind.

Probably a minor issue but still annoying.

@[DE]Megan, just a friendly reminder:

1. Heavy Caliber still takes away more accuracy than it should. Tonkor has 100 accuracy, fully ranked Heavy Caliber has a -55% accuracy, so Tonkor with the equipped mod should have 45 accuracy but has 25.2. Why?
  2. Broken War parts still do not drop from Sentients.
  3. We still can't pet our pets as operators.
Edited by Eldirian

Using "Blind Justice" on a Nikana and having melee equiped, then wall-latching, will cause your melee to cease functioning (ie you can not attack with it by E, LMB or any other option) until you equip either Primary or Secondary weapons. This only effects the Nikana and Nikana Prime and only if Blind Justice is equiped.

When will fix Endo rewards not showing after mission? This is happening particulary on Vodyanoi On Sedna. Sometimes it shows how much endo you got after game and 90% of th etime it doesn't. This has been broken since the Unvaulting Of The Primes.