Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Excalibur] Last slot - Flow or Steel Fiber

Aiwaloc

Question

Hello there~

Help me please decide between Flow Mod and Steel FiberMod on Excalibur as last slot.

My Build is based on Exalted Chromatic Blade:

Steel Charge, Power Drift, Intensify, Vitality, Streamline, Fleeting Expertise(R4), Transient Fortitude(R6), Primed Continuity, Chromatic Blade.

180% Power 

180(175)% Efficiency

87.5% Duration

100% Range

Thank you 

11 answers to this question

Just now, DarkRuler2500 said:

Neither, try Rage or Constitution.
But if you really want to decide between those two, use Flow!

Umm... I can understand that Rage might be useful but most of the time I'm tryin' not to get hit,

About Constitution, at 87.5% Duration I've hit the cap for Energy Efficiency for the Exalted Blade (0.63 Per Second)

Radial Blind lasts more than 10 seconds, do I really need more duration than that?

Just now, Aiwaloc said:

Umm... I can understand that Rage might be useful but most of the time I'm tryin' not to get hit,

About Constitution, at 87.5% Duration I've hit the cap for Energy Efficiency for the Exalted Blade (0.63 Per Second)

Radial Blind lasts more than 10 seconds, do I really need more duration than that?

You've hit the maximum efficiency cap! But increased power duration will still decrease the energy over time costs.
Efficiency affects over time and start energy costs.
Duration affects over time energy costs (+100% duration means halved energy costs)

The blind duration is nice though as is the energy cost. You could try going for Radiant Finish augment as well.
With this the blind would deal alot of bonus damage!

7 minutes ago, DarkRuler2500 said:

You've hit the maximum efficiency cap! But increased power duration will still decrease the energy over time costs.
Duration affects over time energy costs (+100% duration means halved energy costs)

The blind duration is nice though as is the energy cost. You could try going for Radiant Finish augment as well.

I shall try that as well,

Thank you.:community:

29 minutes ago, DarkRuler2500 said:

just to clarify if you have a maxed ''streamline'' and ''fleeting expertise'' (for a total of 190% efficiency) all you would need is 40% duration to have maximum efficiency with channeling abilities (all you need is enouch bonus duration to offset the reduction of ''transient fortitude'')

(btw. i know the maximum cost reduction is 175% but for channeled abilities all above that cap is still counted to offset the loss in duration )

Tease kek

d23c7b7a86ed092f54d838f894ad8232.gif

I don't know why you need flow when you drain at a rate of 0.63/s.

• Using steel fiber will give you an armor of 472.5, which is 472.50/(472.50+300) = 0.611 = 61.1% damage reduction
  • Comparison: Not using steel fiber will make your armor remain at 225, which is 225/(225+300) = 0.428 = 42.8% damage reduction
  1. Let me guess, you're thinking, diminishing returns of increased armor? NOPE. Well...unless you are Chroma.
  2. 'Tis true eHP gained decreases with each additional 300 armor, but you aren't Chroma and won't ever reach beyond 600/900/1200, or even 65k...

// OT: Chroma's MAX armor is 65540.64/(65540.64+300) = 99.54% damage reduction (gg l8r scrubs, except MOA, then QQ your way back to mama lotus)

// Then again...u no Chroma so who tf cares. lol rekt Hashbrown uhh... I mean Hashbrowntag#########ChromaLivesDontMatter

OR

• Using constitution instead of steel fiber will increased your blind duration to 14.32s for RB and 5.73s for EB slide.
  • Comparison: Not using constitution will keep your blind duration at 10.13s for RB and 4.05s for EB slide.

OR

• Use flow...for...idk? more energy? idk, pick whatever, it's your game. ^.^

Aura Option:

1. Steel Charge (use with corrosive/blast build)

2. Corrosive Projection (use with radiation/viral build) I, personally* recommend this one since 100% status is better with radiation/viral.

Exilus Option:

You want to build for end game, right? Then please REMOVE power drift. (u die if u no take handspring)

// y u need dis much power strength anyways?? OH i c no max transient-chan

// butt if you had max transient-chan, then u prob wandering y i say dis?

Read >> http://warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Chromatic_Blade#Notes

"The Status chance increase granted by this Augment is additive, and is affected by Power Strength. To achieve 100% status chance, Power Strength must be increased to at least 180%."

"The Build"

Warframe

1. idk, here. try dis. (corrosive & blast, change color to heat) // (radiation & viral, change color to toxic)

Melee

1. idk, here. try dis. (corrosive & blast)
  2. idk, here. try dis. (radiation & viral)

idk which damage type you like so w/e don't matter

"I, personally* recommend this one since 100% status is better with radiation/viral."

PICs/GIFs

// corrosive & blast finisher damage (radiation & viral? same thing.)

0684e4eca65d3257c4020a41ae231c78.gif

583a85d2da25e3be22e4b8aaba44d8d8.png

// corrosive & blast damage (no blind) 10-25 hits before death

2f0aa7355bab339ad21f3a26e24eb615.gif

// radiation & viral damage (no blind) 9-20 hits before death

a045d988228c3c906a47bf57ae5164db.gif

or just...idk ggwp

ad508aba2007858a51239f9b78c74620.gif

oh, u want corrupted? sorry.

ee7456df6363432561e691649ca5d519.gif

idk... do what you like

Au revoir,

-Heide- (twitch.tv/HeideTV)

Edited by -Heide-
idk i don't have a reason for editing this post, please stop harassing me q_q daddy!!

15 minutes ago, Aiwaloc said:

Wow, umm... thanks -Heide-,

I'll be honest, it took me some time to actually understand your "guide" but when I did, it was really helpful.

Thank you :community:

I did forget to mention, Corrosive + Blast has good CC that Radiation + Viral lacks, but you have 25m blind so it's cancels out. lol.

Which is why in my reply I always say something similar to "idk play whatever your style"

I will tell you that in an team environment with CP, rad/viral is always better than corrosive/blast.

Edited by -Heide-