Guest Blog: How the Tenno have Affected the Origin System: Part 2

aidan890

Xeno 2 web.jpg

Hello Tenno! 

I am proud to share the concluding half of Warframe Partner Xenogelion's blog entry on the Tenno's impact on the Origin System. In this article, Xenogelion summarizes the events of The Second Dream, The War Within, and Chains of Harrow. Be sure to check out his channel where he has podcast type content, Warframe criticism and even machinima!

https://www.warframe.com/news/how-the-tenno-have-affected-the-origin-system-part-2
You can also refresh yourself on prior events by checking out Part 1.

What are your favourite story moments so far in Warframe? Please share below!

[DE]Aidan

PS- You can probably guess mine based on the illustration I did for this article.

1 minute ago, Phatose said:

Uh...Why exactly is " “Don’t forget, kiddo… you’re nothing without me.” listed under War Within?  That was Chains of Harrow.

At the end of the War Within, you get a slightly different dialogue option based on what you decide to do with the scepter. Here, Xeno is recounting his own playthrough.

5 minutes ago, Phatose said:

Uh...Why exactly is " “Don’t forget, kiddo… you’re nothing without me.” listed under War Within?  That was Chains of Harrow.

I believe you are mistaken. 

In Chains of Harrow he only says "Hey Kiddo". 

"Don't forget, Kiddo... you're nothing without me", is one of the dialogue's you can get depending on your choice of drinking, keeping or destroying the kuva. 

Edited by Tesseract7777

5 minutes ago, Tesseract7777 said:

I believe you are mistaken. 

In Chains of Harrow he only says "Hey Kiddo". 

"Don't forget, Kiddo... you're nothing without me", is one of the dialogue's you can get depending on your choice of drinking, keeping or destroying the kuva. 

7 minutes ago, [DE]Aidan said:

At the end of the War Within, you get a slightly different dialogue option based on what you decide to do with the scepter. Here, Xeno is recounting his own playthrough.

Ah, thanks for the heads up.  That was not the one I saw.

10 hours ago, LazerSkink said:

At this point, she feels an investigation is warranted and thus sends the Tenno to find information hidden in research labs on Neptune. 

But it's Uranus

didn't this happen last time? they said something about Neptune when it really happened on uranus