Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Burston

Hietala217

I picked this gun up as an alternative to the automatics and I've found myself underwhelmed. The three burst it does feels highly innacurate unless within a short range compared to tap firing the barton. It's not unusual to have only 1 shot hit, or even all 3 miss at longer ranges. Has anyone else noticed the glaring innacuracies of the gun?

It's a mid-range weapon at the moment but range is not explained in the game so when people see accuracy they use that to mean the range of the weapon. The shotgun weapons are supposed to have crappy accuracy but if you use them like you are supposed to, meaning at closer range, you will always end up with a good accuracy percentage at the end of the mission becasue you WILL hit what you are shooting at as long as it's in front of you.

I've seen Burston effective at close-mid range, but at those ranges I'd assume to just use the Braton. Especially since I'm accurate with it at long ranges. My main issue I believe was where it stated it had the 'accuracy of a semi-auto rifle' even if that had only been partially true, I'd been happy, but it wasn't. ^_^

Also, unless just super swamped when playing solo... I can typically just destroy any normal enemies with melee attacks when on Volt. The only time that changes is if I'm playing Trinity or Excalibur presently because they're still low enough of a rank they lack the shields to jump from enemy to enemy quickly right now. I also really adore Furis with taking down mobs in the range it's effective if my rifle ammo is low, or I'm on a mission with the data carrying after the first or second melee kill... depending on how things are laid out.

I think I'll save up and pick up a sniperton and see how that goes. Again, thanks guys.