Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Multishot nerfing Sancti Castanas

_-Valk-_

Hi Everyone, Anyone here noticed that multishot is actually nerfing castanas than increasing its damage? i was testing in simulacro and it was taking the same time to kill a heavy gunner with barrel diffusion and lethal torrent equiped and without it, is only with me?

Multishot does not equal more damage. And in the case of a weapon like castanas, which if I remember correctly can only have up to six deployed at a time, multishot will not help out very much.

Edited by Skrewyluie

The reason you're likely seeing that is that the Castanas have an issue where their accuracy is drastically decreased when you slot multishot mods, meaning fewer and fewer hits land anywhere on target.

This issue began on both Castanas variants when U18 first dropped, and we got no real response as to whether it was an intended change to the weapon, or if it was some sort of bug.

4 minutes ago, Bobtm said:

The reason you're likely seeing that is that the Castanas have an issue where their accuracy is drastically decreased when you slot multishot mods, meaning fewer and fewer hits land anywhere on target.

This issue began on both Castanas variants when U18 first dropped, and we got no real response as to whether it was an intended change to the weapon, or if it was some sort of bug.

Believe it was done on purpose as a nerf.

13 hours ago, Skrewyluie said:

Multishot does not equal more damage. And in the case of a weapon like castanas, which if I remember correctly can only have up to six deployed at a time, multishot will not help out very much.

oh i forgot this, even if its increase the damage on stats this will not reflect on game itself, and unlike other weapons when you have enough multishot, i believe the castanas is not deploying more than 6 with one throw, damn :/