Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Cy's WF Fanart Section [Update 29/09/2017]

Azuhra

I didn't realize how long I've been away from posting any fanart in this forum XD; (the old art thread already archived, whoops...)

Anyway, gonna drop some Harrow arts 8D! Who isn't excited about this new cult Frame~

tumblr_otbo4i8oOc1umfv3ko1_1280.jpg

And a new OTP that I have based on my headcanon~

tumblr_otctouvVlm1umfv3ko1_1280.jpg

tumblr_inline_otdqewjMyx1qmv7qb_540.jpg

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Dropping more art bomb here XD!

========================================

tumblr_ouzp4jLOf51umfv3ko1_1280.jpg

I have the urge to draw this scene in my head out after I finished drawing the Helminth OC piccu.

Just like Jordas, there are two beings in Helminth OC’s body, the infested and the cephalon. Po knows that the infested sometimes purposely taunt Ordis to hurt his cephalon brother (because if the brother died, the infested will be able to gain full control of the body).

Whenever a fight break lose, Po will always intervene and stop the fight. Even if people told him there are no cure for those who got infected by the infestation, Po still hope to find a cure for the Helminth OC and return him back to his origin state.

=======================================================================

tumblr_owmp3sQ9uo1umfv3ko1_540.jpg

I feel like drawing my Shy OTP aka. Rhino and Valkyr ♡(ŐωŐ人)

=======================================================================

tumblr_ovvaep93jB1umfv3ko1_1280.jpg

And for those who are interested in potted plant for orbiter, you can check my concept here~

4 hours ago, Azuhra said:

tumblr_owy9lpGt6E1umfv3ko1_540.jpg

Tossing myself into the bandwagon and made the outfit for Po to wear in Plains of Eidolon area X’D

Will change the look of the outfit later when DE officially update how the Tenno outfits gonna look like~

... I want this in a bad way. Not terribly fond of the Teshin look and the other ones showcased look really bland.