Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Suggestion] Riven Mod Transmutation

Jukantos

Hey guys, i just had a rather simple idea - What if we made Riven mods Transmutable? As in, you take 4 Rivens you know you REALLY dont think you'll ever use, and the system spits a random riven back at you, on 0 rolls, with each of the rivens you put into it having a 25% chance to determine the type of riven (so if you put 2 pistols, 1 rifle and 1 melee, you'd have 50% chance for a pistol riven, 25% for rifle and 25% for melee)

That way, the socalled "bad" rivens for weapons like the Sentinel Burst Laser or whatever else we dont want to use wouldnt HAVE to be destroyed for a mere 900 endo, and instead we could have that adrenaline rush a little more often. It would also give us something to do for rivens which have stayed on horrible stats even after 20 rolls.

Just something to consider. I'd think it'd be great if something like this was introduced into the game. I dont think it'd be TOO much effort either :)

I totally agree.
Plus, it would probably leave some space on DE's database.

7 minutes ago, Xardis said:

I would make it so that if you transmute 4 vailed rivens you get an universal one that will be a riven for a weapon you put it on to unvail it.

Nop, it totally destroy the purpose of rivens.

23 minutes ago, Xardis said:

I would make it so that if you transmute 4 vailed rivens you get an universal one that will be a riven for a weapon you put it on to unvail it.

Yeah that wouldnt be a good idea. They're random for a reason. Everyone would only use them on the "meta" weapons, when their purpose was to elevate random old weapons to playable stat levels again

I personally just got done unveiling a Cerata Riven and it immediatly started out with 9 seconds combo duration, 45,5% dmg to infested and 87,5% flat crit chance on slide attacks, so combined with maiming strike this thing is red critting 24/7 and it's made that old weapon incredibly fun again