Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Issues concering Network HELP!

Debrief

Hello, I've been playing war frame a lot lately and I've had so many issues with the internet side of it. On my Ps4 I cannot see people at Maroo's Bazaar "relays" or Dojo. I can see them at conclave & Missions though. I've tried to trouble shoot this on my own but theirs been no fixes. Please, may I have some help since I bought a lot of platinum and I wish to trade it, as I've already used it on skins & cosmetics I still wish to be able to do one of the most important things trading.

Other info.

First of all, the issue is happening since I'm going to a relay or Dojo so first, i believed it may have been caused by my (Internet) so I fixed it and it still didn't work. I thought maybe my region but still no work. I'm Australian if it has anything to do with it. Also, it's weird since whenever I go to a dojo and I give stuff to the dojo via contributing they see that I've done it but I can't see them and they can't see me either.

Please help since I can't trade with is very important in a game where trading blue prints is the most important things to do, I've read the Network isn't responding thread before but sadly it was only for Pc so therefore it didn't work for me. Please help I've probably spent around 15 hours + trying to trouble shoot this.