Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Stalker drops

(XBOX)No Stupidity

Question

11 answers to this question

Beacons are your best chance i have 3 Hate BPS which i got at like really random times in gaps of like months so RNG stalker spawns is not a good way if you have like 3K-4K extra ducats and just spam beacons you'll get one most likely 

Edited by ShadowStalker

2 hours ago, AlphaPHENIX said:

I have a friend or two, who didn't get Despair, until 3 years after playing the game.

Don't worry it's a rare case...or is it?

despair was about a year for me (actually was last thing I needed).... war wasn't much less but I got that via beacons and now it seems to drop a lot more frequently for me as per usual rng in this game lol

Hate was the second item I got after good old dread lol.

Seems like they decided to increase the drop rates of Hate... I got 2 Hate BPs in 24h, friend also got 2 (one with me and one on his own). I have been playing for around 4 years now, I've got 3000h+ and never got Hate untill yesterday.
I'm 99.9% sure that I'm right in saying that Hate really did get a silent drop rate buff since that's the ONLY thing that can explain 2x hate in 24h after not getting for 4 years and wasting tons of beacons.

18 hours ago, Error989 said:

Seems like they decided to increase the drop rates of Hate... I got 2 Hate BPs in 24h, friend also got 2 (one with me and one on his own). I have been playing for around 4 years now, I've got 3000h+ and never got Hate untill yesterday.
I'm 99.9% sure that I'm right in saying that Hate really did get a silent drop rate buff since that's the ONLY thing that can explain 2x hate in 24h after not getting for 4 years and wasting tons of beacons.

No, it is not the "ONLY" explanation.