Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Throwing secondary + Glaives

KenthNisshoku

9 minutes ago, (PS4)theelix said:

The mag size should be reduced to half and the fire rate cut in half as well. 

I don't think it should be halved because we have no problems when carrying the datamass

Edited by KenthNisshoku
item name

6 minutes ago, KenthNisshoku said:

I don't think it should be halved because we have no problems when carrying the cipher (mobile def item)

The animations look so weird though...

And the whole system still needs some more work. And another pose. No carrying datamass animations please, I'm not a hunchback! >_<

20 minutes ago, KenthNisshoku said:

I don't think it should be halved because we have no problems when carrying the datamass

That's not because it's ok, you can do that with any dual secondaries carrying the datamass. You just can't use your primary. 

Edited by (PS4)theelix

1 hour ago, (PS4)theelix said:

That's not because it's ok, you can do that with any dual secondaries carrying the datamass. You just can't use your primary. 

that's because dual guns are actual pairs and not disposable throwables like knives or kunais

it like bringing a twin grakatas but just letting the other gun sit on your back

unlike the throwables these can just be on hold or just be used when needed

also do you think you can fire 2 pistols with 1 hand

Edited by KenthNisshoku

9 hours ago, KenthNisshoku said:

that's because dual guns are actual pairs and not disposable throwables like knives or kunais

it like bringing a twin grakatas but just letting the other gun sit on your back

unlike the throwables these can just be on hold or just be used when needed

also do you think you can fire 2 pistols with 1 hand

But they still have double the magazine capacity and fire rate even though that's supposed to be calculated due to the fact you're shooting two guns, and not one. Even though you're holding the datamass, you're doing double the damage and you have double the magazine capacity you should. So, you technically are shooting 2 guns with one hand. The same with the kunais, you throw twice as many, twice as fast as you should. The other pouch is on your other hip, and if you're throwing with two hands that means 10/2 = 5 per hand, yet you still throw 10 with one hand and, and on top of that you throw them just as fast as you would with both hands. 

The datamass, again, isn't a valid example of it being "ok" to have a single variant of the same weapon with the stats of a dual. It needs to be balanced. 

Edited by (PS4)theelix