The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Community Moderators

Gigatron-Prime

Boogieman82 is pretty much a douchebag. He warned 3 of my posts just so he could suspend me lol. I hate insecure nerds like him.

PS: yeah i know ill get banned again for this haha idc

fvLVYbb.gif

#Inb4 the wrath of the boogieman

iZJZsSa.jpg

So you are throwing the mic down,

You're a funny clown,

Expecting me to frown,

But I pick that thing right back up,

And I won't, don't get stuck,

I wield words like a tater'd gun,

Weaving sentences is fun,

And comes easy

When you're read-ey,

Words flow - ho! - right out,

So now ... who's next, don't pout,

Mic time's short and so is this battle gonna be,

'Cause when the dust settled, there's just gonna be me.

Is it Windbow?

Kudos if you actually rap this on youtube

Go the extra mile sir 23ric 

That's all besides the point.

LOL delves into some pretty heavy research about this whole gaming community thing. They really want to have nothing but a utopian community but I think control of the masses and their views in the forms of locks, bans, and warning point systems can easily create more animosity.

I don't know anymore, what are the forums for again?

Giving our opinion or feedback....

Hmm...I think that gets lost in translation sometimes with people.

Blatant is cool with me. He doesn't power trip.

+9001.  BF's well-spoken and well-reasoned, not a pushover but still gives a really "has our backs" vibe which is not easy to achieve.

Ced's a solid mod, just p-trips a bit.

Generally speaking the forums are better for having these guys around, they do a good job that DE wouldn't accomplish by themselves.

I think they are cool guys. :) they have to get serious when they are moderating otherwise they wouldnt be doing their job. Also good to see BF's sense of humor. Reminds me of the days i spent on the Freelancer Discovery RP mod forums. them admins and moderators.. some of them were harsh but had a great sense of humor.

this, plus the times they act like they have insider knowledge on the game are pretty laughable

This is an interesting post. Considering that we get briefed by DE on certain things, how is it laughable? I mean ... we do, at times. Certainly not all the time, but there certainly are occasions where DE gives us knowledge preemptively to communicate with the community on a general basis. "Headsup, new waves of bans went out, affected X users, for Y reasons." for example. Such things are helpful for our work here, helps us assess threads and trends better.