Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Is This Normal?

Milkyway_Murder

So I recently just upgraded my pre-existing computer and lately I have been noticing with Warframe there are some serious performance issues I have encountered. It all started ruffly sometime this week and as you can see demonstrated in the screenshots that just after playing two games in the ship I go from around 300fps to below 60fps. It seems like a big issue when a gtx 1080 and a i5-7600k can't run Warframe consistently at 60fps. My settings currently for the game has everything on including the NVIDIA PhysX and for anyone asking, yes I have updated all my drivers. If there is any more information I can provide to ensure either there is a fix for this or something I can do for myself in the meantime comment to let me know.

Specs:

• Intel i5-7600k @ 4.7Ghz
  • MSI GTX 1080 Aero OC
  • Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO Cooler
  • G.SKILL TridentZ 2 x 8GB DDR4 Ram
  • EVGA SuperNOVA 650 Power Supply
  • Asus MAXIMUS IX HERO ATX LGA1151 Motherboard
Edited by Milkyway_Murder

My specs are Asus GTX 1080 Turbo, Intel i7-7700k, Kingston Hyper-X 2x8GB DDR4 RAM, Asus Prime Z270-P motherboard and ATX Aerocool 650W, FPS limited at 144, the number doesn't go down below 120 FPS. No stutters or slowdowns at all.

Try disabling Nvidia Shadowplay if you have it enabled, I heard it helps. De-activated mine even before I started playing so I can't say for sure.

Edited by Ksaero

• 3 weeks later...

I was literally about to post this same thing. I'll easily have 250-350 fps when logging in, only for the game to dropping as low as the 30's after about half an hour in game. It's really stupid and basically makes the game unplayable. 

6700k and 1070 on my end, so similarish specs.