Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Reobtain Login Rewards

Gedanox

Question

Well, a LONG time ago, i sold a bunch of useless weapons to clean inventory, and, without noticing it, i sold in it the azima in it too.

Recently i knew that you could reverse a selling, but as i tried to do this, support told me that it happened so long ago that they couldnt undo it.

I don't really have any hope left, but just wanted to make the question here in case someone knows a thing.

Bye and ty for reading tennos ^^

3 answers to this question

When it comes to the login and quest rewards, Support can't really hide behind having no logs that you ever had the weapon, which is what I suspect the 30 days are about.

Have you logged in X amount of days or completed Y quest? It really should be that simple.

17 minutes ago, Aurea_Hiigara said:

When it comes to the login and quest rewards, Support can't really hide behind having no logs that you ever had the weapon, which is what I suspect the 30 days are about.

Have you logged in X amount of days or completed Y quest? It really should be that simple.

The 30, I think, day is more because they literally reverse the selling, meaning you get back you weapons with the same lv formas and stuff you got on them, and they cant have the logs with it forever, because of server saturation and stuff.

Well I was hoping it would be possible, I dont mind having it lv 0 and no catalizer, just would like to have it back tho..

Edited by Geapok