Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Did I just waste my money?

PsychicWarlock

Question

Hello there fellow Tenno,

My amazon free trail had already expired months ago, but I decided to buy it and when I try free twitch prime trail it says "you got it boss. Please wait" and then it shows it couldn't be completed. I'm from Saudi Arabia, is twitch prime in saudi arabia? Did I just waste my money?

4 answers to this question

It sounds like since you used your free trial of Twitch prime already you can't start another free trial. That being said you haven't spent any money on it, but would need to in order to get tour free frost prime and syandana. 

Also Twitch prime is available in Saudi Arabia

3 hours ago, PsychicWarlock said:

Nope, I didn't use twitch prime. I'm having problem when I'm trying for the first time. 

I bought the amazon prime. 

If you bought Amazon Prime and are having problems activating your Twitch Prime the best advice I can give is to contact Amazon's customer support and explain the issue. Be ready to be passed around departments a lot though as the last time I had a problem with Twitch and had to get a hold of Amazon it was a long drawn out process, but just hang in there and keep explaining what the problem is until someone helps you.