Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Terran Eclipse is Recruiting | Now a Storm Clan I Link to new recruitment thread inside

Reltor

On 7/22/2017 at 10:06 PM, Mach1guy11 said:

Hey how are ya. I just started 3 days ago and im looking to grow with a clan and progress through the content. My MR is 3 and my ign is mach1guy11. I have discord and a mic so I can listen and communicate.

Hi! Sorry I missed this I forgot to turn post notifications on for this. If you're still interested please let me know, we'd be happy to have you 

• 2 weeks later...
14 hours ago, ThinhTruong said:

Hey there, just return from my slumber and I'm looking for a clan...nvm found your!
I'm pretty chill and online occasionally[3~4 times per week, each session is about 2~4 hours]

MR16 atm .__. 

May I enter among your ranks?
IGN:ThinhTruong

Absolutely! Just gotta ask, do you use Discord Voice?

Hi, lately i am spending more and more time in Warframe and i feel that i need to find a group to hang out with, seeing that you guys play other games that i play too makes my decision ever easier. My MR is almost 6, i use voice comms as often as possible. At the moment i am on a long vacation so i spend quite a lot of time in games. ^^

So if you are interested in recruiting me:

IGN: SatuSan

Discord: Satu#9346

On 8/11/2017 at 0:22 PM, SatuSan said:

Hi, lately i am spending more and more time in Warframe and i feel that i need to find a group to hang out with, seeing that you guys play other games that i play too makes my decision ever easier. My MR is almost 6, i use voice comms as often as possible. At the moment i am on a long vacation so i spend quite a lot of time in games. ^^

So if you are interested in recruiting me:

IGN: SatuSan

Discord: Satu#9346

Not valid anymore.

On 8/13/2017 at 10:36 PM, THATguy245455 said:

Hi i'm a newish player and was looking for a clan and found this post and would like to join. 

IGN: THATguy24545

discord: Wilson245455

Hi you can use this link to join our discord. 

Warframe is telling me your IGN doesn't exist when i try to invite you in game, is there a typo in there somewhere?

Edited by Reltor

24 minutes ago, Alavanger said:

Hi I just go started a few days ago only at MR 2 right now.

Discord as well.

IGN-- Alavanger

Hi! Just hop in the discord linked above, and ill be happy to send you an invite, we also have plenty of people around who can help out answer questions about the game!

On 8/19/2017 at 4:28 PM, NaujitiiTheSecond said:

I would like to join your clan.   I have started playing recently, Mastery Level 5, active most nights.  

IGN:  NaujitiiTheSecond

Awesome, thanks for your interest!

Just want to check you saw the bit about required discord voice, as a community focused group thats pretty important to us. Also I seem to have forgot to include it in the OP but we have a age limit of 16.

If that works for you, feel free to join us @ LINK REMOVED and I'll shoot you an invite the next time you're online!

- Reltor

Edited by Reltor

15 minutes ago, jad112 said:

Hey i'd like to join IGN jad112

Just want to verify you saw the age restriction and discord voice requirement (meaning whenever you are in-game you should be on discord voice)

Assuming that all works for you, feel free to join the discord i linked in my last post, and ill invite you!

• 2 weeks later...