Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Terran Eclipse is Recruiting | Now a Storm Clan I Link to new recruitment thread inside

Reltor

8 hours ago, FenixForce said:

Wanna ask, around which time is the clan most active? LF a clan to join at the moment.

generally varies a little bit by night. but from like 6pm to midnight

Edited by Reltor

On 9/4/2017 at 5:46 PM, TitusHeldane said:

hello, i started playing last week, looking for a clan so grinding isnt as boring. currently got volt and trinity, building oberon and valkyr.

IGN is TitusHeldane, i have discord/mic and have used it before

im 18, Dutch and currently on holiday so plenty of time to play

Hi, feel free to join us @ LINK REMOVED looking forward to meeting you!

Edited by Reltor

Hello, I'm new to the game, been playing the for about one month and i'm looking for a guild to have some fun.

I'm very casual because i work every day of the week. I can usually play 1-2 hours in 2-4 days of the week.

IGN/Discord: Nechrus;

MR: 6;

GMT: -3;

6 hours ago, Nechrus said:

Hello, I'm new to the game, been playing the for about one month and i'm looking for a guild to have some fun.

I'm very casual because i work every day of the week. I can usually play 1-2 hours in 2-4 days of the week.

IGN/Discord: Nechrus;

MR: 6;

GMT: -3;

Hey, we'd be happy to have you, a few posts up is our discord link, come say hi!

Interested in joining a clan for Warframe.

Thought this clan seemed the most fitting for it's members and for the amount of players in the clan.

If you are interested in having me, here is some info you may want to know:

MR: 10

IGN: Big_Z60

Discord: Big_Z60#4897

2 hours ago, Big_Z60 said:

Interested in joining a clan for Warframe.

Thought this clan seemed the most fitting for it's members and for the amount of players in the clan.

If you are interested in having me, here is some info you may want to know:

MR: 10

IGN: Big_Z60

Discord: Big_Z60#4897

Welcome!

Hey guys, I'm "pretty new" to Warframe and I'd like to grow and learn in a Clan. MR 3 at the moment, I do try to play every now and then. (In the weekend for sure ;) )

Not quite sure but I'll talk a little about myself.

19 years old and I live in Switzerland. Currently in an apprenticeship as an Designengineer. Hobbys is Art and Games (Obviously), If you guys want to know anything I'll answer them as soon as I'm in the Discord channel.

IGN Kuraikoto

Discord: Kuroiki#8342

(Yeah I have a Microphone and I do like to talk to you guys)

Hope to hear something from you guys soon. :)

10 hours ago, Hopeless_Noob said:

I would like to join 

ign:Hopeless_Noob

discord: Hopeless#0851

16 hours ago, ntren1 said:

I'd like to join if your still recruiting. Pretty new but I play a bit everyday usually. 

MR- 5

Age-18

IGN-ntren1

Discord-nertN#0381

23 hours ago, Kuraikoto said:

Hey guys, I'm "pretty new" to Warframe and I'd like to grow and learn in a Clan. MR 3 at the moment, I do try to play every now and then. (In the weekend for sure ;) )

Not quite sure but I'll talk a little about myself.

19 years old and I live in Switzerland. Currently in an apprenticeship as an Designengineer. Hobbys is Art and Games (Obviously), If you guys want to know anything I'll answer them as soon as I'm in the Discord channel.

IGN Kuraikoto

Discord: Kuroiki#8342

(Yeah I have a Microphone and I do like to talk to you guys)

Hope to hear something from you guys soon. :)

Hi All, we are definitely still recruiting

@Hopeless_Noob need to know your age and if you have a mic.

@ntren1 long as you have a mic you are definitely welcome, I'll PM you our discord.

@Kuraikoto We'd be happy to have you, we are mostly US East/West based. So our activity might start a little later than is convienent for you. I've PMed you our discord if you are interested.

Please do note that recruiting is subject to one restriction, if we find that your personality clashes with ours too much, or you don't follow the rules, we will remove you.

Hope to see you all soon!

15 minutes ago, Tyfry said:

Im 19 I do not have a mic and idk what discord is

Hmmm that would be a bit of a problem, while getting you introduced to discord (an extremely popular text & voice chat platform used by tons of gamers) is easy enough, we do require players have microphones to communicate with.

EDIT: rather at least to be communicative without a mic to make up for it, which is tricky to say the least.

Edited by Reltor

Hey guys,

Been playing for a few days, still not sure I know what I'm doing lol

Looking for a mature bunch (in a I have a job/family/S#&$ I gotta do kinda way, not a I dont like fart jokes kinda way) for sh1tz and giggles, preferably UK/GMT based...that sound like you guys?

**I'm an experienced MMO wow/KOTOR etc player so happy to get on discord and in the guild/clan environment...first shooter style game though!**

Edited by Thescificultist