Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Terran Eclipse is Recruiting | Now a Storm Clan I Link to new recruitment thread inside

Reltor

28 minutes ago, GrishdaFish said:

Is there any room still? I'm interested in joining.

with the folks that posted here in the last day, we are currently at clan cap until we upgrade to storm clan. You are more than welcome to join our discord and play with us (and wait on the upgrade/a slot to open up). You would have the same status as any new recruit, we just wouldn't be able to extend the in-game invite now.

9 hours ago, Ilanegra said:

still have space? MR4 IGN ilanegra

Hey, like I said to the poster above, we are at cap for now. You are welcome to Join and play with our community, but the in game invite would have to hold until our cap increases (shouldn’t be too long now)

Been playing Warframe off and on sense beta looking for a friendly helpful Clan 

IGN: Flokison

LvL 28 MAG

Discord name Haganar

all i have really done is just play the game so need help really about all the other stuff that goes with it

Thanx for your time 

1 hour ago, FlokiShadow said:

Been playing Warframe off and on sense beta looking for a friendly helpful Clan 

IGN: Flokison

LvL 28 MAG

Discord name Haganar

all i have really done is just play the game so need help really about all the other stuff that goes with it

Thanx for your time 

You are welcome to join, I’ll pm you on forums shortly 

Edited by Reltor

Hi All

Im new(Just Reached MR2 With Excalibr) to the game looking for a clan to play with to help me progress, tips, etc... and everyone knows games are more fun with other people.

I am from South Africa so What time is the clan usually active cause I don't wanna be a burden if its an awkward time XD

Discord: Jack Spydr #3840

Steam: Jack Spydr

IGN: Jack_Spydr

Edited by Jack_Spydr

2 hours ago, Jack_Spydr said:

Hi All

Im new(Just Reached MR2 With Excalibr) to the game looking for a clan to play with to help me progress, tips, etc... and everyone knows games are more fun with other people.

I am from South Africa so What time is the clan usually active cause I don't wanna be a burden if its an awkward time XD

Discord: Jack Spydr #3840

Steam: Jack Spydr

IGN: Jack_Spydr

Timezone may be a little awkward yeah, we are mostly active nights in the UTC-4 and UTC-7 timezones, south africa is UTC +2 i believe, so significant difference.

Hi.

Im a old player, played during beta, who came back to warframe a few weeks before PoE. Im MR 14 and fairly active, live in GMT+1. Looking for a clan to do trials and eidolon hunts with. Got discord and a microphone, dont mind talking.

IGN: Gnuminator.

Looking forward to your reply, Thanks

12 hours ago, Gnuminator said:

Hi.

Im a old player, played during beta, who came back to warframe a few weeks before PoE. Im MR 14 and fairly active, live in GMT+1. Looking for a clan to do trials and eidolon hunts with. Got discord and a microphone, dont mind talking.

IGN: Gnuminator.

Looking forward to your reply, Thanks

Hiya! While we'd be happy to have you, i think you'd find us somewhat short of what you are looking for, since we don't really do raids.

Also since our timezones are UTC-7 and UTC-4

EDIT: In addition as our main thread in the Storm Clan section says, we are temporarily closing our recruiting to allow new members to adjust.

Edited by Reltor

• 2 months later...
3 hours ago, Mayonnaise700 said:

New player interested in joining an active clan to contribute and learn more. 

Hi! As long as you are ok with using Discord Voice, we'd be happy to have you. Just reply and let me know if you want an invite.

17 minutes ago, N0tTh3B3st said:

i want to join my name:N0Th3B3st and i have discord

5 hours ago, Mayonnaise700 said:

New player interested in joining an active clan to contribute and learn more. 

something I didn't mention and that isn't included since we switched recruiting threads is we have a min age of 16. If you both fit that let me know and ill send discord invites.