Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

MR24 test is crap.

Primed_Noob

7 minutes ago, Primed_Noob said:

I have no intention of ever doing a test that is so irrelevant and that has been changed multiple times by DE so that founders could cheese it but others have a way harder test.

what do you mean that founders can cheese it?, in the YT videos people think is rather easy

Oh yeah, they changed it just so you'd have a harder time and not at all because people standing on the bubble and shooting it without any danger to the Operator was completely unintended and ruined the point.

Literally just walk in a circle and shoot the thing with the occasional void dash. It's not even hard.

It's actually very easy to accomplish. Just take your time in the practice mode, Void Dash the Brood Mothers and maggots off the edge of the map, and make sure to grab the energy orbs that spawn on either end of the set.

If you can quickly alternate shooting the orb for a second or two and then Dashing the Brood Mothers away, it's very easy actually.
Get a good rhythm going, and you can time it so you arrive at either Energy spawner right when the orbs pop up.

ALSO.
The test is the same difficulty for ANY player. Just saying. Founders or not, if you're MR 24 you should be more than capable.
Don't think anyone is trying to single anybody else out. Just practice.

Edited by AEP8FlyBoy

Just do it the easy way:

Easy way for Mastery Rank Test 24 in 42 seconds without exploits:

Also nice to know:
- the target starts to regenerate after about 3 seconds if it doesn't get damaged again
- maggots despawn/die after short time
- you can get rid of biting maggots with tipping stealth (ctrl) and then running away (with shift)
- you can throw brood mothers far away with dash (ctrl+space)
- Energy Orb completely refills energy
- Dashing through enemies restores about the same energy used for the dash (this also works in normal missions)

i forgot to practice for it, managed to beat it my first time without losing a life. you can literally just kite and shoot the ball, you dont even need to be clever about regaining energy with the maggots and void dash. I for one am glad this is hard, maybe it'll teach you kuva slackers some skills so i dont have to keep doing all the clouds myself.

Not all players take advantage of things you're not suppose to be able to do. I did the rank test by using a strategy to actually win instead of doing nothing to gain it.

I don't see what the big deal is but, if you're not good enough of a player, why don't you just stay MR23? Why not quit because it's too hard for you and go play a game you can set on easy mode.

11 minutes ago, Alcatraz said:

I don't see what the big deal is but, if you're not good enough of a player, why don't you just stay MR23? Why not quit because it's too hard for you and go play a game you can set on easy mode.

whoa dude....have problems making friends with that attitude?

Just now, Alcatraz said:

No lol. I got over 300 on Warframe, alone. Think I went a little too far?

those are not friends...those are just people you met online..how many of those "friends" do you know any personal information about...where they go to school at, what their dogs name is, do they have any siblings, have they ever had broken bones, ever drink a beer with any of them? well you get the idea

27 minutes ago, Alcatraz said:

Your preferences in a video game don't count. You do not have the say to decide how someone should play a game.