Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Camera and control issues after being interupted while hacking a bursa.

DDSparkles

I was doing a fissure mission on Neptune (Excavation) with 3 friends. I was playing Ivara, and I was going to hack a bursa while in stealth, but a corpus tech beat me to it. After he hacked it first, my camera was zoomed in, and I could no longer turn it with my mouse (I could still shoot and scope with the Spira prime I had equipped at the time.) My mouse would instead just spin the minimap. I also couldn't walk normally and instead I would just turn the camera with wasd (It would slowly return to the position w a and s would leave it in if I tried to turn it with d.) I could still roll in the direction I was facing and jump normally (Not sure about bullet jump,) but after I went down twice. The first time I was picked up by a friend, but the second I went down and wanted to revive myself to see if that would fix the issue. Once I revived my camera was stuck looking at where I had gone died, but I could see my Warframe moving on the minimap, so I tried to make my way to the exit. It turns out that I could change the direction my Warframe was facing with my mouse (sometimes,) and I could jump, bullet jump, slide, crouch, and move normally, considering the situation. I later went down again, and my friends could leave the mission. After that everything was back to normal.