Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Braton or Braton Prime?

IDS_recruitment

Question

5 answers to this question

1 hour ago, Reptoks said:

I think it is already clear that the prime variant have more power than the standard counterparts

Nope sorry

1 hour ago, ashrah said:

prime is better in almost all category...but bratons suffer from one  big roblem low ammo pool...use carrier or ammo mutation...

How do i use pets in conclave?

6 hours ago, Reptoks said:

I think it is already clear that the prime variant have more power than the standard counterparts

6 hours ago, ashrah said:

prime is better in almost all category...but bratons suffer from one  big roblem low ammo pool...use carrier or ammo mutation...

It's a conclave theard, so Braton prime isn't just a superior version of the regular Braton.

To answer the question, I would say the regular Braton win because it have a better raw DPS (280.87 for Braton against 277.820 for Braton prime) and the regular Braton deal balanced damage (around 10 for each IPS) while the Braton prime mainly deal slash damages (17.4 slash, 10.1 puncture and 1.5 impact). 
This unbalance is problematic since shield take more damages from impact and puncture deal more damages to armored flesh while slash only deal more damage to flesh but is reduced by armor, so it's only useful against squishy frame such as Loki or Limbo.

The fact base Braton has better raw DPS and is more versatile because of the balanced IPS probably make it better in most of situation. The only drawback is the slower firerate and lower magazine but they are not a problem if you consider an insanely good player use it because of the guy dont miss any bullet, only the DPS count and a full magazine allow you to deal 963 damages if you dont miss any shot. Since it's clearly enough to kill a target because most tankier frames full modded for survivabily never reach more than 500 EHP, you just have to reload after each kill, so the lower magazine isn't a problem.