Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Make up as New Teammate and Friend

WhiteWingCat

Hello everyone, my name is WhiteWingCat. that's my IGN in warframe. I am MR 15 now and my current main frame is Mag/prime. it doesn't mean i'm weak the fact i use Mag/prime the way people think of. I have my own play style of how to play Mag in a proper way. I'm here to Hire a member and form as a good friends and teammate. If you're main Mirage, Banshee or Trinity i would glad to welcome you to my team. The reason why i choose those three frame is because: 1. with Mag's Magnetize, Mirage can either shoot it's Prism in the bubble to lock down its place, or mirage use Halls of mirror to double the damage like example [Simulor] or [Supra Vandal].

2. With Trinity, it can support the teammate health and prevent them from dying, not just that. But also give energy to allies to keep the whole teammate safe and sound.

3. With Banshee' Sonar, it will double the amount of damage to any factions, along with mirage it will be unstoppable.

4. My polarize is nothing everyone know about, If there's a group if enemies surrounding us, Polarize can negate their Armor also restore teammate's shield. Teammate can kill them easily while polarize has got rid some of their shield. With Magnetize together with Polarize's Shard, the Shard will constantly dealing damage, also slowly get rid of their shield as well.

To be honest, my main loadout is a Duration build, but depend on what situation i'll use. and my most used/ultimate weapon loadout is Pox with Corrosive/blast proc, Sancti Tigris with Viral and high damage, and Lesion with also viral proc weapon. with those three weapon especially for Pox. Pox + Polarize + magnetize = possible no armor.

I hope this much information and details about me would make you understand, if you read all of these till the end i'm appreciate it. Thank you.

• 2 months later...