Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ether Daggers missing can't get them again.

IfritKajiTora

Can we finally duplicate BP of items from quest?
By mistake I sold for credits Ether Daggers Blueprint because I was sure that I got them already. And after several months of building and leveling everything, I can't get Ether Daggers Blueprint, and because of that I have completed 398/399 items. Can't complete 100%.

I don't like that the only way to get them back is to ask Support to bring it back. Even some people wrote that support told them that the time for making tickets for that item has expired, which is obviously a LIE :/, you can't even buy ether daggers for platinum.

IDEA: Add a new guy like Baro on earth relay(or on new incoming mini open world shop) that can recreate for you all stuff from quests that you unlocked but sold by mistake or delete, he can do it but not for free.

Edited by IfritKajiTora

Re-playable quests sure, re-playable and keep getting rewards no. Primarily your fault for not checking before selling. If you're not going to ask support [which I doubt they will give them to you since it's been more than 30days] then tough luck. Wait, till the reintroduce them by other means.

4 minutes ago, Husla said:

Re-playable quests sure, re-playable and keep getting rewards no. Primarily your fault for not checking before selling. If you're not going to ask support [which I doubt they will give them to you since it's been more than 30days] then tough luck. Wait, till the reintroduce them by other means.

To be fair, you get Ether Daggers so early on, at least used to, that you pretty much wore newbie pants almost guaranteed. There is no disclaimer that it is an unique item, if I recall correctly and usually at that stage you are limited on slots as well. So, I agree to some extent with what you said, but they should really make it more clear that they can't be re-obtained and are unique.

Edited by (PS4)Deeceem

10 minutes ago, (PS4)Deeceem said:

To be fair, you get Ether Daggers so early on, at least used to, that you pretty much wore newbie pants almost guaranteed. There is no disclaimer that it is an unique item, if I recall correctly and usually at that stage you are limited on slots as well. So, I agree to some extent with what you said, but they should really make it more clear that they can't be re-obtained and are unique.

Or that you just can't sell that blueprint and this weapon until you hit max level with them.

I would be happy if they put ether daggers on rare drop on one of the enemies, that would be fine to me.
Or ADD a new guy something like Baro in earth relay that sells all unlocked items, so you can give him something for new money type like it is with ducats, and he can recreate all items that you got from quests, but by mistake you sold them.

Edited by IfritKajiTora

If you accidently sold your ether daggers blueprint and did not rank them up, all you need to do is submit a ticket and they will give them back to you. Support refuses to give back if they were ranked or maxed and then sold. I had the same issue when I submitted a ticket a year ago and was told they could do nothing. Then I resubmitted a ticket again about 3 months ago based on another tread I read here and in less then 48 hours of submitting the blueprint was back in my inventory.

You can still get them as login rewards, though that is a pretty damn slim chance, additionally they have said before that one time rewards/weapons are only one time, its the same with login rewards, if you sell your zenistar then thats it, its gone.

4 minutes ago, Knight_Ex said:

You can still get them as login rewards, though that is a pretty damn slim chance, additionally they have said before that one time rewards/weapons are only one time, its the same with login rewards, if you sell your zenistar then thats it, its gone.

And that is stupid. For example if you got Zenistar with free weapon slot for it, it should be set as unable to sell, because it's a unique item.

2 minutes ago, IfritKajiTora said:

And that is stupid. For example if you got Zenistar with free weapon slot for it, it should be set as unable to sell, because it's a unique item.

Well you'd have to be quite stupid to sell your Zenistar to begin with, it even prompts you to ask if you do try and sell it.

3 minutes ago, Knight_Ex said:

Well you'd have to be quite stupid to sell your Zenistar to begin with, it even prompts you to ask if you do try and sell it.

[While playing survival]
-My little brother can you play for some time on my account? Because I have some work to do.
-Sure I can play.
-OK. Thanks.
[After 3 days.]
-WHERE THE FU** IS MY ZENISTAR!!!?? Did you sold it you little $***!!!???
-T.T yeah sorry brother, that was a mistake, I didn't do it for purpose.

That could happen for example : P

Edited by IfritKajiTora

2 minutes ago, IfritKajiTora said:

[While playing survival]
-My little brother can you play for some time on my account? Because I have some work to do.
-Sure I can play.
-OK. Thanks.
[After 3 days.]

That's still an error on your part, and the reason that it can be sold is simple, some people are only interested in mastery, so when they get login rewards they will sell them, because DE cannot force you to use an inventory slot, that belongs to you to do with as you wish, whether it be to keep the login reward weapon or any weapon for that matter, or sell it and free up an inventory slot, I know people that have sold the  azima the moment they put 30 ranks on it.

On 7/24/2017 at 9:41 AM, (Xbox One)thunderforce3 said:

If you accidently sold your ether daggers blueprint and did not rank them up, all you need to do is submit a ticket and they will give them back to you. Support refuses to give back if they were ranked or maxed and then sold. I had the same issue when I submitted a ticket a year ago and was told they could do nothing. Then I resubmitted a ticket again about 3 months ago based on another tread I read here and in less then 48 hours of submitting the blueprint was back in my inventory.

This is inconsistent logic though. The wording I've seen thrown around is "progression blocking", well, what about snipetron or machete which isn't able to be received or traded anymore?

9 minutes ago, ViS4GE said:

I tried support today and got answer that it's too late, I probably sold them almost 2 years ago when I didn't really knew whats up.

Ditto, albeit was yesterday. Tried asking, and they responded with 'past 30 days can't reverse sale'. Tried to clarify, and got a 'we can't help you at this time'.
Which is completely false; if they're able to restore blueprints to one player (under the reason 'progression block', then they can do it for others (who care enough to send a support ticket, it's not like it's a prime weapon or any reason for it to be one time obtainable only but I digress).

On 7/24/2017 at 11:16 AM, IfritKajiTora said:

[While playing survival]
-Sure I can play.
-OK. Thanks.
[After 3 days.]

I've seen a thread where something like that exactly happened.  A person told their younger sister that they could play on their account for a bit as long as they don't buy or sell anything.  A few hours, they got back on and found that their Vauban was sold and that Saryn had been bought.  When they asked their sister why they did that, she pointed to Saryn on the screen and said "she is more pretty".  The person went an filed a support ticket, and within a relatively short period of they got their Saryn replaced with a fresh Vauban.