Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

XB1 Chains of Harrow: Update 21.0.5 (+Hotfixes)

[DE]Megan

Very cool that you guys added that specific corpus area platform from the Harrow quest into the map rotation. At least for survival from what I just saw. It's nice to play on a new map scheme after all this time.

Was there also a change to frosts snow globe where it now appears in the energy color on the outside as well? The texture looks different as well.

Edited by (XB1)Onyx Guarrd
info

8 hours ago, (Xbox One)Onyx Guarrd said:

Was there also a change to frosts snow globe where it now appears in the energy color on the outside as well? The texture looks different as well.

I was wondering that myself.  Noticed the apparent change in Snow Globe during a set of T4 void missions last night as I was trying to unlock Mot.

On 24/7/2017 at 10:15 AM, [DE]Megan said:

Fixes:

•   Reveal hidden contents

• Fixed applying Sigils to Nova Prime displaying weird textures.

Well, I still have problems with the Mastery Sigil in Nova Prime and other warframes, but only with some skins. Images below:

Spoiler

Ember prime with default skin:

Q7zcj32.png

Nova prime with default skin:

XzSS8Rh.png

Nova prime with Asuri skin:

s4pWuqx.png

Edited by (XB1)neoxal
Removed unecessary text in "fixes" quote

On 7/25/2017 at 10:59 AM, (Xbox One)Ghostbusters725 said:

@[DE]Megan I can't play Warframe since the new update. I even did what was said in the beginning of this forum: hard restart my Xbox & launch Warframe in My Games & Apps but its still saying login fail check your info. 

Please fix this & thank u

still having an issue logging into Warframe & I've try every method of hard restarting my Xbox & even reinstalling Warframe twice. 

On 7/28/2017 at 5:45 AM, (Xbox One)LecTronicZGamer said:

This update made it were I can't even log into the game.  Can anyone help me with that. I even tried restarting it, resetting my Xbox, and uninstalling and reinstalling warframe. So please can someone help me with this.

It could be your ISP that is giving you a hard time or maybe XBL is having issues. You should test your connection through your Xbox and see what it shows.

On 7/24/2017 at 11:15 AM, [DE]Megan said:

Friend Notes!

Add Notes about your existing friends or create new Notes to send with your future Friend Requests! This will allow you to keep track of your friends list in more detail - know someone who is great with an Octavia? Remember if someone is always in it for the long haul? Add Notes today!

Where is this on XB? Or was this a cut-n-paste from pc and we don't have it?

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/24/2017 at 8:45 AM, (Xbox One)DakVoidcloaker said:

Try restarting your xbox.  I was getting the same notices until I did that, then it started downloading the massive update.  Seems like updates never work the first time.  If we're supposed to restart the console, then it should instruct us to do so.

I think they changed this.  This post either offers kudos for improving the system (instructing to restart xbox) or offers apologies if you guys have already been doing so.