Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

PS4 Chains of Harrow: Update 21.0.5 (+Hotfixes)

[DE]Megan

On 7/27/2017 at 5:41 AM, (PS4)Scneider1212 said:

Why is it so hard to find the neuroptics i did that mission so many time i cant even count

Tell me about it, got only 1 neuroptic after like 87 runs (some people reached 100 runs)...

That is why Ladies and Gentlemen, you never forget to offer sacrifices for RNGesus!

16 hours ago, (PS4)Escape_via_420 said:

Since the update I have played Sortie everyday and no melee riven yet. It's like after that happens, it feels like there is no point to play the game for the rest of the day. It's like lens, forma, and endo have a higher reward rate than riven at supposedly 25% smh 

I do sorties everyday for more then one year, near at 550 login days, and never seen a legendary core... and of course i not got a melee riven yet. And only 2 shotgun riven.

Just now, (PS4)FlamingC15 said:

Hmm? I have seen some people who didn't purchase the bundle nor harrow and still receive a melee riven.

That is highly unlikely. It was stated a number of times that the only way to be rewarded a melee riven upon completion of Chains of Harrow was if you purchased either Harrow or the bundle beforehand. Maybe they got their riven from the Sortie?

2 minutes ago, (PS4)abbacephas said:

That is highly unlikely. It was stated a number of times that the only way to be rewarded a melee riven upon completion of Chains of Harrow was if you purchased either Harrow or the bundle beforehand. Maybe they got their riven from the Sortie?

Oh im so sry lol did a quick search, and it does state that only the people who purchased received the riven, so sry.

4 minutes ago, (PS4)abbacephas said:

Ty for the quick responce though :)