Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

PS4 Chains of Harrow: Update 21.0.5 (+Hotfixes)

[DE]Megan

2 hours ago, (PS4)dursereg said:

Just completed quest. Bought the bundle before hand did not receive a melee riven . Is this going to be fixed?

Same.  Not happy about the 600+ plat loss on this one...

EDIT: I logged back in a few hours afterwards and in my inbox was sitting a new veiled melee riven.  Turned out to be for the Lesion.

Edited by (PS4)Forgetti

5 hours ago, (PS4)slayerserenity said:

I'm confuse on this part for mastery rank tests- 

• Disabled mission failure for taking too long in Mastery Rank Tests.

this, does it mean there are no more timed tests, or is it that tests that did not have a timer were getting terminated if you took too long and it won't happen anymore?

4 hours ago, (PS4)SentientSickness said:

can anyone who has gotten it tell me if the health conversion, desecrate bug is in this version

+1 to this

3 hours ago, (PS4)KIngJS922 said:

speaking of matchmaking, i think the limbo quests should finally allow this, on all platforms. everyone knows you cant do interceptions alone, and that excavation is actually pretty difficult

the notes say it's a guaranteed drop now

3 hours ago, (PS4)dillonman202 said:

For some reason, my Oberon Prime, Ivara, and Titania Warframes  have their Mastery Sigils glitched after the update, in that it appears as a straight line with a dot in the middle. Does anyone else have this going on? 

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B_pK0f4ETmkWcFZYZ2dQY2pBcDg/view

must be a sigil :)

1 hour ago, (PS4)Forgetti said:

Same.  Not happy about the 600+ plat loss on this one...

EDIT: I logged back in a few hours afterwards and in my inbox was sitting a new veiled melee riven.  Turned out to be for the Lesion.

Thnx, I found it after digging thru old pc complaints about the same issue.

1 hour ago, (PS4)Forgetti said:

See my edit above about logging back in a few hours afterwards and having the melee riven sitting in my inbox.

My question still stands. Undoubtedly there will be people who think that the quest rewards a riven (because they either a) lack the capacity to or b) simply refuse to read the conditions necessary to get one) and will flood this thread with complaints about not receiving a melee riven mod.

Really love how Warframe is the only game that refuses to auto update like every other game. I was looking forward to playing when I got home but nope, just started the update. Guess I'm not gonna get to touch it till this time tomorrow. This needs to get sorted out DE I'm tired of this not working like it should.

Edited by (PS4)SCP-100912

Seriously if your gona make us use the operaters aginst an enemy thats strong without our warframes. The least u could do was upgrade the operaters or decrease the strength of the enemy. No reason i should have died 13 times at the ending of the quest. My operater only has 100 health not 660. Other than that its a great update.

Edited by (PS4)Asap_Storm93

7 hours ago, (PS4)GodMadeMeDoIt_ said:

this, does it mean there are no more timed tests, or is it that tests that did not have a timer were getting terminated if you took too long and it won't happen anymore?

+1 to this

the notes say it's a guaranteed drop now

so i can now confirm, that bug is not present in our version, and Nekros works fine

Been experiencing a lot of weird bugs with stealth multipliers, invisibility, and Naramon.

• I've been getting the headless glitch a lot more often than I used to prior to the update (I don't think you can get stealth multipliers while the headless glitch is active, may be wrong though)
  • Invisibility from Shadow Step will run out despite the Berserker timer refreshing shortly before (Meaning I landed a Crit)
  • Stealth Multipliers sometimes refuse to happen despite being invisible (Though they appear to work perfectly in the Simulacrum, leaving me to believe that it's either a lag issue, or a bug/AI change with enemies. 

Of course, all of these issues occured to me when I was testing out Chromatic Blade on my Excalibur, so that may have something to do with it.