Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

PS4 Chains of Harrow: Update 21.0.5 (+Hotfixes)

[DE]Megan

I'm liking the update, but I'm having the bug where every time I adjust my Warframe's Appearance with the the color palette (Frame/Attachments/Syandana) the character model's upper torso blurs out of focus and is very disruptive to the eyes.

For a moment I thought I was losing my vision, but it's an actual issue with adjusting anything in the Appearance tab. Help @[DE]Megan?

11 minutes ago, (PS4)SonicXPika said:

Are you supposed to buy harrow before doing the quest? I just thought it was complete the quest-grats free riven but sadly I'm left with nothing.

It was stated in a few threads that you have to, either purchase Harrow, or the bundle, before completing the quest to be awarded the riven at the end.

1 hour ago, (PS4)abbacephas said:

It was stated in a few threads that you have to, either purchase Harrow, or the bundle, before completing the quest to be awarded the riven at the end.

Well that sucks. Haven't really been following the forums lately so didn't know. Oh well

Just now, (PS4)CactusButtons said:

If we opt out to purchase Harrow with platinum will we get a riven mod upon quest completion like the previous quest?

4 hours ago, (PS4)abbacephas said:

giphy.gif

1 hour ago, (PS4)slayerserenity said:

So the spirit of the dead Tenno was trap as angry spirit? So it was trap a form in Harrow?

No. But either way you should stick that comment in a spoiler.

Anyway, I've noticed that Tactical reload can no longer be equipped to the Javlok, is that intentional?

Also when I try to do aerial attacks (both charged air throws and normal air attacks) with Glaives I can only attack/throw it once until I land. Can we have it so that I can spin the Glaive around me as many times as I want to and do as many charge throw attacks as I want to too? I used to be able to get about 6 air attacks before, so only being able to do 1 now is a bit of a killjoy. Love being able to throw glaives mid-air and taking down multiple enemies with a bunch of mid-air throws would be awesome :D

1 hour ago, (PS4)GexGehko said:

No. But either way you should stick that comment in a spoiler.

Anyway, I've noticed that Tactical reload can no longer be equipped to the Javlok, is that intentional?

Also when I try to do aerial attacks (both charged air throws and normal air attacks) with Glaives I can only attack/throw it once until I land. Can we have it so that I can spin the Glaive around me as many times as I want to and do as many charge throw attacks as I want to too? I used to be able to get about 6 air attacks before, so only being able to do 1 now is a bit of a killjoy. Love being able to throw glaives mid-air and taking down multiple enemies with a bunch of mid-air throws would be awesome :D

OK spoiler 

codex for weapons check BUILD & location its bug after updated of harrow. we use to see what materials and weapons where needed to build the weapons and the location to get the get the weapons as well access to the market from the codex to be able to buy it or telling that the weapons its available  at the dojo