Jump to content
[DE]Megan

PS4 Chains of Harrow: Update 21.0.5 (+Hotfixes)

Recommended Posts

I still haven't head and attachments of my frames. I guess is a bug due to invisibility; already said this many times, till Octavia came out.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm liking the update, but I'm having the bug where every time I adjust my Warframe's Appearance with the the color palette (Frame/Attachments/Syandana) the character model's upper torso blurs out of focus and is very disruptive to the eyes.

For a moment I thought I was losing my vision, but it's an actual issue with adjusting anything in the Appearance tab. Help @[DE]Megan?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, (PS4)Escape_via_420 said:

Rell's voice Reboot? He sounds weak. Please change voice to something more Stalker like. You know, A MANLY Voice !

You want to hear a manly voice cry about his mother?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, (PS4)Magician_NG said:

You want to hear a manly voice cry about his mother?

That's not the point. Many animated manly characters and movie characters have had a broken man story, and still kept the audience interest. 

Edited by (PS4)Escape_via_420
Fix

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, (PS4)abbacephas said:

Did you buy Harrow or the bundle before completing the quest?

Are you supposed to buy harrow before doing the quest? I just thought it was complete the quest-grats free riven but sadly I'm left with nothing.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, (PS4)SonicXPika said:

Are you supposed to buy harrow before doing the quest? I just thought it was complete the quest-grats free riven but sadly I'm left with nothing.

It was stated in a few threads that you have to, either purchase Harrow, or the bundle, before completing the quest to be awarded the riven at the end.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
58 minutes ago, (PS4)Escape_via_420 said:

Rell's voice Reboot? He sounds weak. Please change voice to something more Stalker like. You know, A MANLY Voice !

I thought Rell's voice was perfect. He was a child, after all.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, (PS4)abbacephas said:

It was stated in a few threads that you have to, either purchase Harrow, or the bundle, before completing the quest to be awarded the riven at the end.

Well that sucks. Haven't really been following the forums lately so didn't know. Oh well

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, (PS4)SonicXPika said:

Well that sucks. Haven't really been following the forums lately so didn't know. Oh well

Sorry mate. Enjoy the quest though. :smile:

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, (PS4)CactusButtons said:

If we opt out to purchase Harrow with platinum will we get a riven mod upon quest completion like the previous quest?

 

4 hours ago, (PS4)abbacephas said:

It was stated in a few threads that you have to, either purchase Harrow, or the bundle, before completing the quest to be awarded the riven at the end.

giphy.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, (PS4)slayerserenity said:

So the spirit of the dead Tenno was trap as angry spirit? So it was trap a form in Harrow?

No. But either way you should stick that comment in a spoiler.

 

Anyway, I've noticed that Tactical reload can no longer be equipped to the Javlok, is that intentional?

Also when I try to do aerial attacks (both charged air throws and normal air attacks) with Glaives I can only attack/throw it once until I land. Can we have it so that I can spin the Glaive around me as many times as I want to and do as many charge throw attacks as I want to too? I used to be able to get about 6 air attacks before, so only being able to do 1 now is a bit of a killjoy. Love being able to throw glaives mid-air and taking down multiple enemies with a bunch of mid-air throws would be awesome :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, (PS4)GexGehko said:

No. But either way you should stick that comment in a spoiler.

 

Anyway, I've noticed that Tactical reload can no longer be equipped to the Javlok, is that intentional?

Also when I try to do aerial attacks (both charged air throws and normal air attacks) with Glaives I can only attack/throw it once until I land. Can we have it so that I can spin the Glaive around me as many times as I want to and do as many charge throw attacks as I want to too? I used to be able to get about 6 air attacks before, so only being able to do 1 now is a bit of a killjoy. Love being able to throw glaives mid-air and taking down multiple enemies with a bunch of mid-air throws would be awesome :D

OK spoiler 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If you purchased harrow you receive you're riven at the end after completing the quest.  Check you're inbox, I didn't receive the msg though.  Just check the inbox after the quest is completed.  Stay blessed! :fist:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Now the only thing missing is me able to play warframe. I get an "Unable to connect" in the loading menu. I've written a support ticket and got a response: Clear your game cache from your console. I did it, but i still can't play warframe. Guess i'll never play it again...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

codex for weapons check BUILD & location its bug after updated of harrow. we use to see what materials and weapons where needed to build the weapons and the location to get the get the weapons as well access to the market from the codex to be able to buy it or telling that the weapons its available  at the dojo

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, (PS4)ghinellil said:

Where is the Jat Kusar?

In the grineer lab, after we get our next update in late August or early September.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...