Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Clan Ranking system (Hierarchy)

(PSN)Ariies

Currently the ranking system in the game is meaningless. It holds no actual value. What reason do clan members have to rank up(promoted) in their clan? For privileges? What is a need for those privileges if you only have 2 to 10 people in a clan? There should be a benefit to being promoted what would make members want to work at being promoted.

There are 7 steps of promotion in the current clan system besides warlord. The utility option is no longer valid and should now be the "initiate" start point. With that one more level should be added like commander, ensign, centurion, etc. etc.

We should have more added roles for the hierarchy positions.

A member of my clan, Firestryker93, suggested that we should have rank emblems/sigils as well. It something you can wear along with the clan emblem that changes with promotion and demotion. I like this idea myself. Some would want to show off there roles for clan pride as well. (images coming soon)

Currently my rank system work based on time in game and mastery rank and is named, for the most part, based off of Naruto.

Sage of Six Paths (Warlord)
Legendary (General) My original 10 members from the start holds this "title" and will forever have a spot held.
Kage (Officer) can be promoted to reaching MR 22
Sannin (Leader) can be promoted to reaching MR 19
Jounin (Sage) can be promoted to reaching MR 15
Chuunin (Soldier) can be promoted to reaching MR 9
Genin (initiate) can be promoted to reaching MR 4
Academy Student (Utility) starting point. Also given a 2 week probation period.

I would also like to see clan wide benefits/modifiers like 5% to 10% Credit/affinity/endo/resource boosts. For members that participate and put in the time, they should be rewarded. Even if I, the warlord" has to put in plat to make this a thing. I want my clanmates to have perks for being as awesome as they are.

I understand if I keep ranking members at the current rank that everyone will be a high rank, or I'll have to keep players at low ranks. Which runs the risk of them being salty.
So...what are ya'll thoughts on this? What can be changed? Where do I fall short? What can we do to get our Clan system close to perfect?

• 2 weeks later...

Do as I do, 

Create your own rewards for clan promotions. There is roughly 5 promotions available to my clannies of which depending on how much they contribute resources wise they will excel. Now to give them some incentive to contribute which some people need I set up rewards for each promotion. You can use things like Orokin Catalysts or Reactors and other tradeables. Alot of my clannies are low in MR so that kind of prize is helpful and meaningful to them. 

• 1 month later...