Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Another request for frame riven mods.

(PSN)Magician_NG

Its come to the point where I think I'll request (once a week, every week) that these happen sooner rather than later.

And yes, no power stats please (power strength, range, efficiency, and duration).

Do you know what I'd give if I could have knockdown recovery, stagger recovery, and sprint speed on my frame riven mod?

giphy.gif

Edited by (PS4)Magician_NG

Nope.

While I agree those utility stats in Rivens for Warframes would be cool, I really don't think they're going to happen at all.Really, I don't want more pointless reasons to do Sorties when all they drop is 4K Endo or Ayatans for me.

Tbh, most players have been so used to having a specific build on their Warframes that I doubt there'd even be any room for Rivens.Just sounds like a bad idea to me.

Edited by AEP8FlyBoy

5 minutes ago, AEP8FlyBoy said:

Nope.

While I agree those utility stats in Rivens for Warframes would be cool, I really don't think they're going to happen at all. Really, I don't want more pointless reasons to do Sorties when all they drop is 4K Endo or Ayatans for me.

Tbh, most players have been so used to having a specific build on their Warframes that I doubt there'd even be any room for Rivens. Just sounds like a bad idea to me.

1 minute ago, V45H said:

no.

If not rivens, then perhaps DE could push more utility stats into the upcoming set mods?

No doubt that would make set mods more appealing to use than they do right now.

Granted, we've only seen one set mod.

Just now, (PS4)Magician_NG said:

If not rivens, then perhaps DE could push more utility stats into the upcoming set mods?

Heck, I would push for new Exilus Mods with 2 or 3 utility stats in them.
That'd be neat.

Not a fan of this idea at all. You are given a certain amount of slots and you as a player need to manage with that. I just don't think adding rivens to frames would make the system we have any better it would just become easier...why get rid of the challenge?

PLease no...

Rivens are cancer, they should just die. But if their intended (and ridiculous) purpose is to promote the use of "underused weapons" as DE has stated numerous times, there should be no warframe rivens. Warframes are so much more unique than weapons (which all do dmg while warframes do not) that it is impossible to compare warframes. I don't use loki alot (for example) but I use him every spy and rescue misson, or Frost on Defense, etc. they have roles in a way weapons do not.

There are no underutilized frames and if they are they should be manually reworked, not by slapping a riven band-aid on it.

ENJOY YOUR NEW LOKI ONLY BLIND RAGE MOD. wait only utility status? why bother ill just put power drift or cunning drift in my exilus slot. i think most warframes benefit from one of those, and plenty from both. and also 

I KNOW YOU HAVE BEEN FARMING FOR 5 MONTHS FOR THIS WARFRAME RIVEN ENJOY PREREWORK HYDROID  RIVEN.

honestly the riven mods were a bad idea, i hope it made DE a lot of plat, because they are going to need it to add more servers to maintain all the rivens. i enjoy hearing the youtubers say if you can find a good riven this weapon is decent. the weapon was already decent, rivens dont fix the weak weapons, only strong weapons get strong buffs and that is with the disposition system. so you can get riven mod worth 500 plat but more than likely you are going to get POS riven with POS stats for POS weapon that is worth POS amount of endo or credits.

please DE remove rivens they are cancerous, make sorties worth my time... allow it to drop a Potato every once in a while, ill even take a forma or an exilus adapter, even the blueprint would be better than going to simaris. 

DE already said no to warframe rivens.... which I agree with because I'd rather see exilus slots allowed to take ALL augment mods instead or better a second augment/exilus combo slot which can only be used for augments or mods which aid the warframes usability such as sprint speed, knockdown that type of thing :)

Edited by LSG501

If warframe rivens do happen, what's the point of adding utility stats to them if you're wasting a slot for something like that when you can have something else like duration, power str or efficiency?
I also don't think warframes should have rivens at all and I hope that at some point the current rivens we have can be obtained other ways instead of sorties, I think that would be interesting to see.

8 hours ago, (PS4)Magician_NG said:

Its come to the point where I think I'll request (once a week, every week) that these happen sooner rather than later.

And yes, no power stats please (power strength, range, efficiency, and duration).

Do you know what I'd give if I could have knockdown recovery, stagger recovery, and sprint speed on my frame riven mod?

giphy.gif

Yes, but include power stats. In fact, add ALL possible stats. I won't use power stats as my builds are centered around utility and EHP and Augments, but would be funny watching a lot of people trying to get Fleeting Expertise with no drawback, also Hydroid getting stupid godlike Rivens and Trinity getting crap rivens xD

11 hours ago, (PS4)Magician_NG said:

augments. but we still need a better augment system