Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Sniper Scope UI: Color and Contrast Options?

LanceAtredeis

Hi Tenno, 

I've posted similar threads before, and I am sure others have made similar feedback as well, but here is to hoping a reminder to DE will put this task on to a "to do" list somewhere... 

The game is better than ever, but one specific longstanding issue is very frustrating to me whenever I use sniper rifles (a category of guns I really enjoy using):

For most of them, the reticule dot at the center of the scope is just a tiny white dot, and in the case of the Rubico, there is nothing around it, the entire scope UI is just that one singular tiny white dot. While that works fine for pretty much all Grineer maps, where dark colors dominate, it is very easy to lose sight of that tiny white dot on the snowy Corpus maps, and ESPECIALLY in the Void. 

So please give us the option to change the color and/or shape of that aiming reticule to be more visible. 

Or a toggle to have that dot to automatically be a color that highly contrasts with whatever background you are looking at. 

Might not sound like a big issue, but in a squad 40 minutes + into MOT survival, with swarms of enemies and Warframe power SFX all over the place, not to mention all the gold and glowing ambient light in the Void... sometimes it's impossible to see that tiny white dot, and I am just shooting blind essentially. 
(and btw, I have 22 / 25 vision, so my eyes are not the issue here) 

Especially with the Plains of Eidolon update coming up, sniping gameplay could potentially be much more viable than it is now, so DE, if you are reading this... PLEASE address this. 

Personally I don't have this issue (although I do snipe most of the time). But I totally get why you have difficulty seeing the small dot. It is small, and some scopes (like the rubico) don't do much to make it easy to see. Have an upvote, good sir