Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Jordas Verdict Bug (post Harrow) Invisible Barrier were door was

On stage one, two of us were below the fanblades pushing the spore up to clear the infested.

The spore hit the infested clearing it, and the other four members of the squad were able to fly up into the shaft.

The two of us were stuck below the doors hitting an invisible barrier that would not let us pass.  The barrier was on the same plane as the TOP of doors that open to allow the spore up to the infestation  (lower than the area you can fly around in to shoot the buttons that open that door - which is were the rest of the team was as we were batting the spore).  We both had to dashboard, then reconnect to squad (luckily neither of us were host).

We tried everything including getting another spore.

Edited by (XB1)Tucker D Dawg

Yeah it seems to bee bugged in some way or form. Cause when i finished the button part inside mission one when we get back to the main area an invisible wall prevents us (exept the host the host for what ever reason) from progressing and even getting the giant infested ball throught the area. As a result of this bug it prevents us from progressing unfortunately. 

Edited by (PS4)kingdomkey599879

This sounds similar to what happened to my squad yesterday.  We had a 4 person squad, and after completing the buttons the invisible wall was there, but it wouldn't let anyone out of the button area except me (the host).  I had to get the spore, move it, and get it into the shaft while my teammates were stuck in the shaft.  After I did this, we were all able to proceed.

10 hours ago, (Xbox One)Tucker D Dawg said:

Yes did JV Again - and (not as host) went through tunnels and was unable to go down to retrieve the spore - ran into the barrier from the top this time.

Also did JV again.  I, as host, was able to go down through to get a new spore along with 1 other person.  The other 3 in the group were stuck.

Another work around is to use the tunnels that contain the buttons that we shoot.  On Monday I was in a raid, and not hosting for once.  I stayed outside during the buttons shooting part and brought a spore over.  When the door opened, I could not go through the door, but I was able to go through the tunnel with the buttons to rejoin the team.