Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Jordas Verdict (post Harrow) Unusually large syndanas

After getting disconnected from squad and being prompted to reconnect - If i reconnected while they were in archwing, my syandana was HUGE - completely obstructing my vision as I flew around.

It would revert to normal size upon a new section of the raid loading.

This happened twice in the same raid: 1st time I had to dashboard on Stage 1 due to invisible barrier bug I posted about here - when I rejoined I basically couldn't see anything except my syndana unless flying directly forward so it would stream behind me - even then it would flap black in my face.

The second time I was disconnect on Stage 3 (network issues or something) and when I rejoined, again it was so big I couldn't do anything.

Frame: Saryn

Archwing: Amesha

Synadana: Repala Syandana

This also happened to me, sort-of.

It wasn't an issue until the third part of the raid.  I noticed that after going into the tunnel to enter Jordas for the first nerve, my syandana was making it hard to see where I was going.  The problem got worse with each trip into Jordas until it was very difficult to navigate for the third nerve.  It also looked like the syandana was not matching up with my frame and where it should be, but was floating away from my frame, allowing it to be closer to the camera and blocking my view.  ETA:  As host, I was in the raid the whole time, so it had nothing to do with reconnecting.

Frame:  Nova

Archwing:  Amesha

Syandana:  Solstice Vanquished 

Edited by (XB1)R3d P01nt