Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Where do warframes come from?

(PSN)WINDMILEYNO

Question

It happens fairly often, that after completing a quest, i am given a blue print, amd then left in my liset wondering what to do next. Titania. Octavia. Harrow. Whomever. All of them. Have no idea where to get the pieces. If it was hidden in clues as to where to find them, im not perceptive enough. The wiki has always been the answer, but if a day comes when the wiki isnt there...

Question: how do you know where to get warframe pieces? Where does Harrow drop and when was this ever indicated? Im guessing either in quest or in patch notes, or some other hidden clue...?

Edited by (PS4)WINDMILEYNO

9 answers to this question

Basically, DE includes where the new Warframe's parts will drop from in the Patch Notes of the Big Update for that Warframe. After that.....well, they completely depend on US and the rest of the player/fan-base to spread the knowledge, cause if none of the fans ever update the Warframe Wiki, or spread the knowledge onward to other future players......well, those future players are pretty much fuuuuuuuuuuudged.

50 minutes ago, (PS4)Khrysamere said:

When two Warframes love each other very much...

xD

this guy doesnt know how warframes are made.

sadly i can not tell whats inside a warframe because of spoilers in a few quests.

I know https://www.war.farm/ has a search box that gives info on where things come from. I had to look quite a bit when I farmed Rhino Prime.

Though some info isn't entirely written yet, for example searching for normal Valkyr says "mission reward" but that mission is clean Alad V on Jupiter.

For those I'd have to say look on the wiki page of the frame you want, and skim about it for the drop info.

4 hours ago, (PS4)WINDMILEYNO said:

Question: how do you know where to get warframe pieces? Where does Harrow drop and when was this ever indicated?

Try linking Harrow in Chat via the [ ] brackets / visiting his Codex page, I think that tells you where his parts drop.