Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe as a turn based tactics game: Combining Warfrae and XCOM (100+ page game concept)

Combining Warframe And XCOM (videogame concept)

This is a project I've been working on for a few weeks now and I think it's in a good state, except the presentation. It's just a wild fan idea, combining 2 games I love into something interesting. This is the second large scale game concept I've made and I think it's an interesting take on both the mechanics of Warframe and XCOM.

A table of contents is included so it's easy to find your favourite frames/concepts. Feedback would be greatly appreciated.

In my personal opinion, an RTS Warframe (ala Supreme Commander) would be amazing, maybe between the Corpus, Grineer, and Infested (no Tenno). It could be a great Lore depiction of the constant fighting that we are not aware of.

However, your concept is also very well planned, and very detailed. I have been a fan of the XCOM series for a while now, so I like the idea.

8 minutes ago, Hawk_of_the_Reborn said:

Please no. Turn-based strategy is almost as cancer as MOBA's are. I wish that genre could just die out already, nobody cares about Fire Emblem anyway

The biggest troll post i've seen this month, you ain't catching anyone with that.

I'm all about RTS. This looks great OP.