Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Cephalon Simaris Sanctuary Targets

In my gaming sessions, for the last two weeks, I have not had a single Simaris related target spawn. In fact even prior to two weeks ago, I was in multiple missions where other players in the game session would get to Simaris targets while I was with them, capture it and then no points would flash on my screen or show in the results. Since then I have been unable to gain any special Simaris targets(neither the daily targets OR the random ones) and have only gotten points from scanning standard enemies(so 10-210points per scan generally). So I am currently two weeks of trying to get the requisite points with Simaris so I can build the very last obtainable weapon in the entire game that I have not leveled to max and I can't!

I have signed in, signed out, tried numerous planets, gone to the correct planet, confirmed by other players, for the daily targets and nothing has worked.  I even replayed the Sanctuary training mission where you go find a MOA and scan it and when I go to scan it....IT DOESN'T HAVE A SINGLE SCANNABLE NODE!  Pretty frustrated.

Edited by (PS4)Ochiba-no-Kenshi