Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

MR24 Test Bug (Xbox One)

I decided to practice the MR24 test now that it is available on consoles, and encountered a bug. Basically, I completed the test with less than 10 seconds on the clock, and Lotus started her success speech, but the timer didnt stop counting down and reached 0 while I was in the kneeling down animation, triggering a fail and causing the results screen for a failed test to come up. When clearing away the results screen it leaves you locked kneeling down in the test area, where you cant move the camera or pull up the menu to abort and so the only way out was to forcibly close and reboot the game. 

Figured I should submit a report about it so that it gets fixed by the time people are able to take the MR24 test for real on xbox and not just practice it.

5 hours ago, (Xbox One)ForsakenMoon13 said:

I decided to practice the MR24 test now that it is available on consoles, and encountered a bug. Basically, I completed the test with less than 10 seconds on the clock, and Lotus started her success speech, but the timer didnt stop counting down and reached 0 while I was in the kneeling down animation, triggering a fail and causing the results screen for a failed test to come up. When clearing away the results screen it leaves you locked kneeling down in the test area, where you cant move the camera or pull up the menu to abort and so the only way out was to forcibly close and reboot the game. 

Figured I should submit a report about it so that it gets fixed by the time people are able to take the MR24 test for real on xbox and not just practice it.

Too late.  Some people are already able to take the test.  I hope they don't encounter the same bug.

Also, it's been available for practice since the last update before this one.

• 4 weeks later...