Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Skill Points and upgrades

Nyss

Okay, 45 slots, 30 points total. I am A-Okay with this, but only as a BASELINE.

Devoted players should have a means to push that limit higher with time and work, so here's my suggestion:

Orokin Supercharge: Use to add a skill point to a single warframe permanently.

Requirements: 1 Orokin Reactor, 10 Gallium, 10 Neurodes, 750 Rubedo.

Yes, I know this would be a mother to build, but that's the point. It's not supposed to be easy. In the long run, you would reap the rewards of a more powerful warframe, though.

I don't like the Orokin Reactor required for this Orokin Supercharge. That is pure luck at the moment. No problem for the rest. What about a lot of Morphics and a lots of credits? I've played 56 hours and I have ~150 Morphics. At the moment you need only 1 Morphic per blueprint. I don't know Devs plans, but 50-75 Morphics per Supercharge would be good. In addition, something like 400-500k credits would be good. What do you think?

I don't like the Orokin Reactor required for this Orokin Supercharge. That is pure luck at the moment. No problem for the rest. What about a lot of Morphics and a lots of credits? I've played 56 hours and I have ~150 Morphics. At the moment you need only 1 Morphic per blueprint. I don't know Devs plans, but 50-75 Morphics per Supercharge would be good. In addition, something like 400-500k credits would be good. What do you think?

I think that if you're that impatient, buy an orokin reactor with 20 platinum.