Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Walk toggle on PC

ectoplex

Can we get a mappable walk toggle for PC players, please?

I saw a thread on this topic 3 years ago and we still don't have this option

Console players can walk due to analog sensitivity, and the animations for walking are clearly in the game so I can't see why it would be so difficult to just give us a toggle key to walk, like sprinting and crouching.

It's sort of a big deal for me in terms of immersion, especially in quests where I want to dramatically walk through a beautiful environment but, instead, am forced to jittery jog through it... It would look great for captura too.

Please DE. I want to walk all dramatically and look epiccccc xDDD

Thanks for reading :]

Edited by xhris

1 minute ago, AlphaPHENIX said:

No, I am just an experianced enough gamer to know what the develpors would and would not prioratize putting into to the game.

You don't know anything, you have an opinion just like everyone else lol

They have mentioned giving that option years ago, but i assume it got burried over and over under more important things to work on. Or just plain forgotten.

Either way. Would be nice to have that option. Especialy now that we have captura.

Who doesn't like a "power walk" scene?

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

I also really want this, especially now that Plains of Eidolon is out.  I think it's really strange that our warframes walk around Cetus, but when we switch to our operators, they run around Cetus.  Why can't they walk too?

Either way, I'm afraid AlphaPHENIX is correct - this is something players have been asking for ever since Warframe started (a quick google search will show threads and questions about it from years ago), and it's still not in the game.