Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Coming Soon: Devstream #96!

[DE]Rebecca

Initial Reaction: Excited

Current Reaction: Wary (lol)

Questions PoE

1) Would the overland Archwing mechanic be more like Titania (and therefore more like OLD Archwing) or would it be locked into the new Archwing mechanic which some of us simply cannot use due to its motion sickness inducing qualities. (The option not to use experimental does not remove this motion sickness effect BTW)

If it is locked into the new "experimental" Archwing mechanic this would in effect, lock many of us out of a great many things as it does already (events, relay TACs etc) Please consider giving us back the OLD Archwing controls. (The proper old controls, not the new one with movement removed, which is basically what we have now with experimental unticked. Whoever claimed that is "old" Archwing, didn't play old Archwing. You could spin. You had speed. You didn't vomit. That was old Archwing.)

2) Will PoE be truly open world, wherein anyone can troll you or can you choose to wander in a squad or solo without being bombarded by team killjoy down the road. I would hate to see Warframe turn into a giant space runescape or something.. just full of farmers and trolls ruining everyone elses game. I hope there will be various options in how players can approach playing and exploring it.

Questions General

1) Could the Void be put to use again and drop *gasp* Void traces please? It's just sitting there making me sad without a purpose anymore. My heart hurts... *insert sigh here*

2) Could we stop locking Captura backgrounds in Syndicates or at least drop their syndicate cost. Not everyone trades for plats, some of us trade purely with friends and 100k a pop for basically a scene when people also need mods/relics/weapons is a bit rich if they are a lower MR that takes forever to make 100k back.

3) Keep conclave in conclave. Build a wall and leave it there. (a request, not a question)

Edited by Zanchak
Spaces between werds r gud