Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Coming Soon: Devstream #96!

[DE]Rebecca

Back into the game after 18 months... although it has seen its fair share of improvements for which I am thankful (the new Void is really helping with the grind burnout, so kuddos), my main gripe remains the Liset UI. Urgh. Will we be ever able to customize the UI with icons and links and shortcuts and such, instead of the current cumbersome menus?

Z.

1. Since we get a huge open world, and Snipers become actually useful, will the sway be removed? Among other things, a la this and this forum posts contain some feedback for snipers in general.

2. Are there any plans to make Vay Hek not a waste of time? The fight is just annoying with his mag procs and absurdly tiny hitboxes at the start. I got Hydroid (fave frame btw) and never went back.

3. Speaking of the good ol' Captain, what's in store for his rework? As he is now, his augments should be incorporated to his abilities and should be options, rather than weird bandaids. I see him as a room eater with huge CC, and he works at stopping enemies, but he falls off after 50 into Sortie 3 and LoR. Putting the very fun part of playing Hydroid aside, what will you guys do to make him more worthwhile to pick compared to other CC casters if we want maximized team picks in a squad?

4. This comes up a lot, but Universal Vacuum??????? I'm not saying it needs to be a Frame thing, but this is a fast parkour shooter and it really halts the flow of a mission to run back and grab the XXXX that I missed. Putting it on ALL companions would give me a reason to bring my murder puppy, regular puppy, and space cat into battle vs the robot which sucks drops and has NO upkeep costs.

5. Speaking of companions, I remember seeing birbs flying around and in the city during Tennocon, so any thoughts on a Hawk companion? Maybe it'll fly and grab stuff or eat enemies kinda like Bloodwing from Borderlands.

6. Ignoring story, lore, and spoilers what can you tell us about the Umbra frames? Specifically, are the abilities different? What about stats? Do they have some sort of gameplay differences from the regular frames/their regular counterparts?

7. I remember hearing that Dual-Wielding was planned for all one-handed stuff at some point; any updates regarding that? (Maybe dual wielding weapons from the same category like 2 whips or gunblades? Or combining 2 swords into one category with separate mod pools Broken War and Heat Swords or something and using a Dual stance of your choice to connect them?)

8. I know this is a huge undertaking, but do we have a rough time zone for PoE, or is it just [DE]Soon or [DE]MaybeChristmas?

9. Thoughts on dividing trade chat into categories as opposed to filters that kinda work? I would love an auction house or some kind of AFK listing system so that you could post a thing, and go away, and someone could leave you an offer or message detailing their interest. I know that a true AFK "Leave it and come back to the money" would be awful for the game, but trade chat sux a lot of the fun of trading stuff outta there.

Since the Operators will now be Warrior like how will it lead up to that? Will there be alittle tutorial over the revised Operator with alittle reward for doing the totorial? Or will there be another way like the Ostrons teaching us Operators?

Another thing:

Remember that concept of Custom Movement for Bullet Jumps, Rolls and Slides? Do you think of doing that?

Last one:

Any news on that Tenno Shotgun?

Can't wait for that Devstream!

Question: In the future would it be possible to add signature weapons for all the Warframes (Like Atlas and Harrow)? I really like that Nidus's signature weapon (Hema) is a good weapon that scales for high level content. It would we good if all the signature weapons had a unique skill that would make them useful endgame

Edited by Pipsibean

1. How many revives will we have in the plains? Considering that we'll most likely stay there longer than in normal missions, is there any plan to increase the revive count?

2. What are the incentives for us to stay in PoE other than the shown fishing? More new loots perhaps?

3. ETA of the update?

4. What can we do in the day mission portion of PoE, other than (obviously) killing Grineers and fishing? Asking this because I'm concerned that there might be a huge map with little interact able contents (looks at other free roaming games), which I'm hoping will not happen.

5. Will the Grineer stay in encampment at night or will they evacuate? Will there be any Sentients vs Grineer clash at night?

Could we possibly expect a companion order system? I know my little Huras tries to help out, but currently it's heartbreaking to take him into sorties only to watch him die. In an open world where he could easily break line of sight, it would be impossible to keep an eye on him to protect him. Let me train my doggie to run away when mean space merchants poke him with lasers. Also, i don't want him to be squished by those big things, let Shen know when it's time to run. I don't care about stupid vacuum, i just wanna go fishing with my kubrow without him walking off to fight some cloned space creeps. Kubrow lives matter...

ps: Why do i have to put my kubrow in stasis in order to make another one? I want more puppies in my ship...

Q: When will you rework arcanes? i have been using the same syadana in every frame cuz of the arcane i installed on it, even tho there are many tennogen syadanas i would like to buy and use, and im also not buying most tennogen helmets cuz i got the old arcane helmets. everyone is loosing with this.

Q: Will umbra stats be diferent from excal prime?

Q: Will we be able to equip umbra with excal prime skin and umbra skin on excalibur prime?

Q: i have skana prime, but prisma skana is clearly better, can we get a small buff on skana prime critical stats to be as good as the prisma version?

Q: From the day corrupted mods came the game started turning from a shooter into a hack and slash game where all you do is press numbers, im sure you guys regreat that, any plans to turn it around? solutions like the nullifiers does not count..

Q: Tennogen armour, sentinel attachments, sugatras and etc... when?

Q: Recently Rebecca made a poll on twitter about building multiples of the same Warframe for different builds, is there any changes coming regarding that?

Q: Any news about the Focus system? Should we start focusing on farming it for PoE?

I just want to know two things, will we be able to buy carpets ? And the second things is when Eidolon will come out ?

And the last things is, will you put more content about the dojo, i think it's a little bit lifeless when there is noby inside but some kind of "AI" that we can put inside our dojo could be cool(like the kind of "AI" who are on Relay), just saying ^^

Nephar from the Void

With Archwing going to be in Plains of Eidolon, what are your plans for that system/game modes in the future? Will standalone Archwing missions fade out in favor of merged Land to Archwing style missions if Plains of Eidolon is successful?

1 minute ago, FXEvolution said:

With Archwing going to be in Plains of Eidolon, what are your plans for that system/game modes in the future? Will standalone Archwing missions fade out in favor of merged Land to Archwing style missions if Plains of Eidolon is successful?

I'd like to throw in my support for FXEvolution's question and just ask the same thing.

Other than that, who owns the rights to Dark Sector and is this mystery preventing DS from being canon to Warframe?

Edited by lihimsidhe

Heya guys! Been really excited since Tennocon 2017, and believe it or not, a BIG chunk of that excitement is for Hydroid Prime! I actually started the game maining Hydroid in 2012, but I had to stop playing, till 2014, then he showed up in Vor's Prize as my first Frame, so that was a pretty nice surprise to come back to, from that point on I've mained him ever since, and he's been my favorite Frame overall! Now with Hydroid Prime on the horizon, I have a couple of questions, buuuut I'm not sure if you guys are at liberty to answer them, buuuuut, lemme try just to see XD

1: Is a Hydroid Rework in the pipeline? I know alot of people wouldn't mind some changes to the puddle, like maybe having it as a droppable/ targetable trap, or maybe a moving whirlpool that explodes at the end? And of course the Tentacles.... personally, I've always had great luck with their RNG/AI, but I know there are  A LOT of differing opinions on the skill...

2: Is there any way you could preview how the colorable sections of Hydroid Prime will be layed out? I'm so curious if I can make my color scheme from the original Hydroid work on the Prime.

3: Release Date? I've never waited so anxiously for a Prime Access to end so I can know when another begins XD

8 hours ago, JSharpie said:

Why Open World?

This seems to stray away from everything you've been working toward.

not exactly in mind, 1 players felt trap in warframe like a rat in the first place and we were doing mission repeatingly and repeatingly for it begin be annoyed.  Think as the matrix or metal gear soild VR trainning game which its (before vr, by mean not today vr, but mind controlling vr forcing into mind).  basicly that how it start feel, you just start lose it saying out loud in mind "I WANT TO ROAM FREE"! For all is slience no one hear their cries wanted the open world to feel the touch and express the way.  It will help the beginners players to pratices on plain of eldion.

Anyway, I hope the game is going come out soon, but the questions is (listing)

1. will we will have mecha warframe (heavy battler mech for warframe temp to use)?

2. will there be easter egg in the plains of eldion?

3. Can players take down the giant sentient that terrorising the people?

4. Really, where do our pets go when we send them to lotus? (better not make our pets into stakes or meat vendors)

Hi Dev. Team.

You guys are doing something truly amazing with Plains of Eidolon, most people will never understand the extent of it, the ammount of planing, coding, scripting npcs, modeling, texturing, animating, all types of weather effects, lighting, sounds, map designs, everything involved in building a landscape such as what we saw on the teasers. But did you consider that if you release Plains of Eidolons with the curent meta in the game, World on Fire, Equinox, Octavia and whip weapons as they are. Then people are going to Bullet Jump accross the landscape with their ults active and completly ignore everything you did, all the hard work, sweating and blood... because in the end, turns out you encouraged it, you gave them the tools.

My point is, you need to make a stand, balance stuff out and stop giving players tools to force their teamates to speerun everything just so they don't get left behind in the dps resume at the end of mission. I'm sorry but if you're not going to deal with that, Plains of Eidolons will be just another map for Embers, Equinox, Ocatvias to bullet jump by with active ults,  or another generic frame with a  whip on Maiming Strike. And in the end, the people who actually want to enjoy all the hard work you put in it will have to play solo. See the irony? It defeats the whole purpose of creating a map with smooth Relay-to-4-team-squad transition.

As the game is now, Plains of Eidolons will be either: a massive player meeting spot that supports up to 50 people on Relay and forms squads for missions, OR an amazing experience (for solo players), but it will never be both.

Because apparently the people who actually want to be in squads and enjoy the game are apparently the bad, wrong ones, the ones who must be excluded of squads, because as we allways read on the weapons feedback subforum: "Don't want to play with someone with Atterax/Ember? Then play solo".

Edited by Duduminador
Politeness

I'm really excited for PoE but one thing has me concerned and that's Replayability. Open World opens up alot of opportunities, but will you be adding things like repeatable "radiant" Quests (like Skyrim) with something with scaling rewards perhaps based off our Mastery Rank? Something we can keep doing as long as we want so we can stay on longer and play, or perhaps a "board" in-game we can pick up random quests (fetch quests or assassination target that randomly spawns, or even collecting items from wildlife) (this won't require voice dialogue)

And will you be adding more mini games? something like an "Orokin checkers" were we can bet credits or play for fun at the hub?  More things like Wyrmius would be fantastic.

And These :

tyLk5Se.jpg

will our Lisets get more useage? I'd LOVE to have my personal custom-made Tenno unit to drop in and give support, Perhaps These units that belong to the Tenno can be special and allow the Operators to control them even!

PS: Do you think it's possible we can ever equip our sentinels with our Kubrows and Kavats?

Edited by Juebev

Can we have an option to switch off on screen characters such as Lotus, Syndicates, Ordis etc. as they cover up important info when we need to see it. (Lotus covering extractor info on excavation mission for example.)

Also, our warframes leaning in and covering info in the arsenal.